Spike and Carbolin 19

Hey folks,

Just a quick question. I have no experience with either of the above supplements, but am going to give both of them a try. I have used Power Drive consistenly in the past and have benefited from it greatly.

My question is this:

Can these two products be taken concurrently? An dif so, what kind of dosage and schedule am I looking at?

If this has been addresed in another thread, I apologize and would appreciate a link to that thread. Thanks in advance for the help. Cheers.

[quote]Jimmy the Saint wrote:
Hey folks,

Just a quick question. I have no experience with either of the above supplements, but am going to give both of them a try. I have used Power Drive consistenly in the past and have benefited from it greatly.

My question is this:

Can these two products be taken concurrently? An dif so, what kind of dosage and schedule am I looking at?

If this has been addresed in another thread, I apologize and would appreciate a link to that thread. Thanks in advance for the help. Cheers.[/quote]

Jimmy The Saint,

I don’t recommend using Spike and Carbolin 19 concurrently.

Hope this helps.

Jimmy, please read the Carbolin 19 product thread. Not only is this specific question discussed, but many other knowledge nuggets as well.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
Jimmy, please read the Carbolin 19 product thread. Not only is this specific question discussed, but many other knowledge nuggets as well.[/quote]

what is the thread.?