Spike and Appetite

Has anyone had a decrease in appetite after taking Spike? I just started taking it again and my appetite has decreased.

I have made other diet changes so I’m not saying it defientely it, but my appetite slowed about the same time I added Spike.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
Has anyone had a decrease in appetite after taking Spike? I just started taking it again and my appetite has decreased.

I have made other diet changes so I’m not saying it definitely it, but my appetite slowed about the same time I added Spike.[/quote]

Most things have remained constant for me except the addition of Spike. I have noticed that I had a decrease in appetite but I thought it was just all my deadlines for work stressing me out. I have noticed I have to kind of force myself to eat where as before I ready to eat every few hours.

No, I havent noticed that. But I think I recall reading something about vit-B and appetite supression. I cant recall off the top of my head how much is in pill form, but theres an assload in the shooters.

On another note, a little more far stretched… perhaps you’re just more focused on other things and are ‘forgetting’ to eat.

I find caffeine and any stim will reduce appetite.

I don’t have this problem at all. However I only take one Spike, 20 minutes pre-workout. Maybe if you’re taking two you should cut it to one and see how that works.

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
I find caffeine and any stim will reduce appetite.[/quote]

I guess this is why you can’t write catch-all nutrition advice; I’m just the opposite. I find that almost immediately after drinking a cup of coffee I become very hungry. I always ascribed this to the acceleratory effect that caffeine has upon the metabolism.

[quote]jarvis wrote:
Scrappy wrote:
I find caffeine and any stim will reduce appetite.

I guess this is why you can’t write catch-all nutrition advice; I’m just the opposite. I find that almost immediately after drinking a cup of coffee I become very hungry. I always ascribed this to the acceleratory effect that caffeine has upon the metabolism. [/quote]

It is true everyone is different but as a general rule in studies stims will reduce appetite in most people
Caffeine and ephedrine are good examples.

You can google caffeine and appettite suppression and you’ll find it has a short term suprression effect. But it appetite suppressors are rarely affective against a raging appetite. Especially on high carb diets my appetite gets voracious. Stims still reduce it but only very quickly.

I continue to eat like a horse after taking spike. Although, I am an avid coffee drinker with a high tolerance to caffeine. I think that is the reason for my immunity to the appetite suppression effects. If you aren’t a big coffee drinker, the caffeine could be the culprit.

In which case, get the caffeine free spike if loss of appetite is a problem for you.

Yes, I noticed it.
Most stimulants are like that. No big deal.