Sperm Test Results

Yes; I have been under a Doctor’s care for 18 years.

Possible over stimulation. I don’t think this has been proven though.

I do think it’s reasonable that more won’t necessarily produce better results though. Testicles can only produce so much. Having multiple times the signal (HCG) required to get the testicles to 100% operation seems like overkill. Many could potentially deal with estrogenic sides going ultra high as well.

FWIW, I did HCG mono therapy for a bit. The doctor didn’t think going above 500 iu EOD would increase my levels further.

1 Like

Did HCG mono therapy produce solid results?

I was using it for low T. Didn’t even measure sperm. It did get me from a TT of 375 to like 650ish. I decided I wanted to do TRT though.

It hasn’t. And I thin it might just be an Internet bro meme.

True. I think my E went to 50. But I think my body doesn’t easily aromatize for whatever reason. My last test for T and E was about 16 hours of my weekly 100 mg shot and my T was 979 and my E was only 33.

HCG mono therapy at 10,000 IU didn’t work out the way I wanted to because my t went down to the 300s and I don’t feel good at that value. I think I need to be at 500 or more to feel good.

1 Like

I missed this. You’re taking clomid and t and HCG?

Yes sir, 500iu hcg ED, 25mg clomid ED and .4 ml test once a week.

Also my uro thinks I stopped T. He will not treat me if I’m on.

Usually half or a whole tablet of clomid everyday with nothing else is fine for fertility and healthy T levels.

I did clomid for 2 years before jumping on trt. It was better then sub 300 levels but I still felt bad

I had zero sperm after a year of trt plus clomid.

Had my LH and FSH checked both are in range. LH 1.6 FSH 1.9. Kinda cool the clomid is working while on low dose trt. Total T is 1050 7 days after T and 2 days after 2000iu hcg. Normally 100mg keeps me at 7-800.

1 Like

If my FSH is within range but low end of range do you think I should still request the FSH prescription? I have a feeling my uro is going to say it’s not needed. I don’t care how much it is I’m bout to me my out of pocket max already…

If you fail to have a child, then your urologist can’t say FSH isn’t needed, now can he?

As long as there is a middleman, obstacles are placed in your path to getting treatment and medicines covered.

The kind of care you get these days is rather poor when you consider how much you’re putting into it financially. $800-$1000 per month doesn’t get you sh**!

1 Like

I have an idea, please PM me.

1 Like

I don’t see an option to PM anywhere and a quick search showed a post saying PM’ing was removed.

I just found that out, my how things change…

KNB_from_t-nation@proton.me is a secure server

1 Like

Sorry for the very personal questions: does your semen feel “greasy or oily?”
Has the texture of your semen changed since you started HCG?
Are you willing to change your current routine?
I will bet money your LH and FSH are so low due to the huge shots of HCG.

It’s always been kind of chunky. Even before TRT. Honestly not sure if it feels the same. I dropped the hcg down to 500iu 2x a week till I get checked again. I have an apt w my uro tomorrow and hoping he will get me FSH

If you can, please post what the Dr. has to say. TIA

1 Like

Of course