T Nation

Sperm Count Protocol?!?

Hello all. Last month I went to get a sperm analysis done and although not surprising, but still upsetting, the test came back as zero. I have been on a blast/cruise for the past 26 months as I bodybuild and powerlift. I was seeing tons of early success in both sports so extended my cycle way longer than I should have. I have currently been off for 3 months.

I ran a normal pct of hcg (2weeks) & clomid/nolva for additional 30 days - this obviously did not do the trick. Starting last week I have started a new protocol to raise my sperm count...
3xs a week 1000iu HCG
3xs a week 75iu HMG
ED 50mgs Clomid

Would love to hear some input or similar situations. Thanks.

no shit a 30 day pct didn’t do the trick. You were on for over 2 years!!! What the hell did you expect?

What you’re doing now is probably the best, or at least a pretty good, course, but it’s gonna take more time.

Are you just trying to raise your sperm count, or are you trying to return to your normal natural test production? In other words, are you trying to come off for good?

google some HPTA restart protocols.

[quote]TrueBeast270 wrote:
Hello all. Last month I went to get a sperm analysis done and although not surprising, but still upsetting, the test came back as zero. I have been on a blast/cruise for the past 26 months as I bodybuild and powerlift. I was seeing tons of early success in both sports so extended my cycle way longer than I should have. I have currently been off for 3 months.

I ran a normal pct of hcg (2weeks) & clomid/nolva for additional 30 days - this obviously did not do the trick. Starting last week I have started a new protocol to raise my sperm count…
3xs a week 1000iu HCG
3xs a week 75iu HMG
ED 50mgs Clomid

Would love to hear some input or similar situations. Thanks.[/quote]

you’re gonna need comprehensive bloodwork… testosterone, LH, FSH, estradiol, prolactin, etc…

i’d also get your vitamin D tested.

a short cycle of D-aspartic acid can help (2 weeks), as can vitamin D and ZMA.

most likely you’ll need HCG, then clomid, but you also might need to lower E2 and prolactin, and that’s why i suggest you get bloodwork.

EDIT:

off the top of my head, this is what i’d suggest:

Week 1-2
DAA-3000 mg/day
HCG-500 IU EOD

Week 3
HCG-500 IU EOD

Week 4+
clomid-25 mg/day

+an aromatase inhibitor/dopamine agonist based off E2/prolactin levels…