T Nation

Specific Vitamins Needed

Are there any vitamins I can take to decrease the size of big nipples? I guess its genetic, because other members of my family have it, and ive had it since I was a kid. Are there any vitamins I can take or supplements to keep them small.

I don’t take any steroids, the closest thing I even take to testoserone boosters are zmas. They are not too big, but to the point where it bothers me somewhat. And yes this is a serious question lol.

wow, never heard this one before.

I don’t think that there are any dietary things that can change your nipple size (meaning areola surface area). If you are seriously interested in changing them, I think plastic surgery would be your only option.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA, I’m sorry but that was just fucking hilarious to read.

[quote]JLu wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA, I’m sorry but that was just fucking hilarious to read.[/quote]

‘Hep me may nips iz too lurge oh noes!!! Wat vitmins I take 2 mak go way-way???’

Seriously, brother, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing.

Well, myself, I was wondering what vitamins I could take to make my head smaller. My symmetry would be better then: the body would look bigger. Anyone know what vitamins will do this? And yes this is a serious question

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Well, myself, I was wondering what vitamins I could take to make my head smaller. My symmetry would be better then: the body would look bigger. Anyone know what vitamins will do this? And yes this is a serious question [/quote]

Flintstones.

Not the gummy ones. Those are for smaller kneecaps.

Finally, the explanation for the failures of the public schools.

It’s not the teacher’s unions and Federally-mandated programs after all.

It’s the damn Flintstones vitamins.

Work your pecs, it will make your nipples look smaller. And vitamin w works great, made my nipples nearly disappear.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
wow, never heard this one before.[/quote]

Thats not helping.

[quote]Steve8867 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
wow, never heard this one before.

Thats not helping.
[/quote]

but all the other posts are? lol

Bill- if you find out let me know. My fiance has a big head, serially.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Well, myself, I was wondering what vitamins I could take to make my head smaller. My symmetry would be better then: the body would look bigger. Anyone know what vitamins will do this? And yes this is a serious question

Flintstones.

Not the gummy ones. Those are for smaller kneecaps.[/quote]

LOL best…post…ever.

It’s called vitamin PS. It will cost a couple thousand… just go to your local plastic surgeon…

get real vitamins are good but they aren’t miracle workers.

eh, why did i bother lol, it was worth a try. i had a laugh at the comments.

[quote]Big_Pappa wrote:
eh, why did i bother lol, [/quote]

I think that’s what everyone is asking themselves

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Big_Pappa wrote:
eh, why did i bother lol,

I think that’s what everyone is asking themselves[/quote]

Every time I get up in the morning.

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
Work your pecs, it will make your nipples look smaller. And vitamin w works great, made my nipples nearly disappear.[/quote]

wow hahahahhaha