Specific Exercises, Help?

Hi I am a 51 year old female who at the age of 10 months was paralyzed from neck down from polio. In 1992 I had arthroscopic knee surgery and came out of anesthesia with very little muscle strength. I have come a long way from where I was. I have approximately 3 to 4 good hours of energy a day. I have severe pain in my bottom going down the right side of my leg. The right leg is the leg that received the most damage from the polio.

I do not even know if this is the right site for me to try and get help. I would like to try and strengthen my hip, I think,. This morning I was fine. I tride using my cardioglide and used my right leg. Now I am in a lot of pain. I think I need to start out slower. I am not familiar with body parts and muscles. Is there anyone who can help me start to strengthen very slowly? Thank-you Gluteus

I think you need to check in with your doctor and then start working directly with a physical medicine doctor or physical therapist from there. If you’ve already done so and are not happy with the diagnoses or treatment get a second opinion and find someone who will work with you.