Specialty Bars in Canada

Anyone know of any stores in Canada that carry specialty bars? Safety squat bars, swiss bar etc. I’ve been looking online and haven’t found anything decent. I’ve order some good stuff from Elite FTS but the shipping and the Border brokerage fees to bring it to Canada are a killer and almost doubles the price.

I know there’s Bell’s Of Steel, prices arn’t bad took me a while to get my bands that I ordered from them. Also i believe GO Mango Fitness here in calgary does sell some stuff im not sure what. I know they sell Ivanako Bars. You can also probably contact Kain Lyon, on the CPU forums. Even shoot an email over to the Amherst Powerlifting Club

Sounds like you need to take a road trip to Ohio to pick up the bars at EFS in person :slight_smile:

[quote]StrengthDawg wrote:
Sounds like you need to take a road trip to Ohio to pick up the bars at EFS in person :)[/quote]

Ya no doubt Ive thought about it! We get murdered up here on border fees when we ship stuff. I bought some stuff online from Inzer before I found a Canadian Inzer rep and my stuff cost me an extra 40%, its crazy.

[quote]IronAsylumPLClub wrote:
I know there’s Bell’s Of Steel, prices arn’t bad took me a while to get my bands that I ordered from them. Also i believe GO Mango Fitness here in calgary does sell some stuff im not sure what. I know they sell Ivanako Bars. You can also probably contact Kain Lyon, on the CPU forums. Even shoot an email over to the Amherst Powerlifting Club[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up on bells of steel, they look like they have some decent stuff.

Does anyone have the Bells of Steel SSB?

I was planning on buying one once i get the money to purchase a decent bar after that my next purchase is gonna be the SSB. I know the Amherst powerlerlifting club has one im not sure where they got it from

Doesn’t it seem strange that the day after you posted this they released an article about specialty bars?