Special Report Section

For some odd reason, I’m unable to read any posts from that section. Anyhow, upon logging out, I was able to read them and in response to the person taking atenolol, curious as to whether there would be any sort of contraindication involved with Maximum Strength HOT-ROX, well, it depends on what it’s being used for. More than likely it’s being used to treat hypertension and if that’s the case, Maximum Strength HOT-ROX won’t decrease the effectiveness of the atenolol BUT it could very well had an additive effect in terms of a hypotensive effect and thus as I always say with any type of situation like this, start with the lowest dosage possible with Maximum Strength HOT-ROX and work your way up. Side effects to look for when using the two products concurrently would include headache, fatigue, dizziness, things of that nature. If you experience that, you’ll know you’ve reached your maximum tolerance and thus you’d use the preceding dosage. In other words, if using 2 capsules of Maximum Strength HOT-ROX along with your atenolol revealed no problems, but 3 did, you’d want to use 2 and so forth.

Again, for those people wanting to know the price and ETA, I don’t know. Customer service could perhaps give you a better idea, but even they might not be able to help you if those things haven’t been worked out yet. In short, try to be patient! :slight_smile:

To answer another question…I’m still unable to read the posts on there so sorry about that.

"Something I have noticed while taking HOT-ROX and would like to hear your thoughts on it…Are there any food choices/timing that can affect effectiveness of HOT-ROX?

The reason I ask is because I have noticed what seems to be a different affect HOT-ROX can have…For example, there’re days when I don’t seem to notice it work the same way it does on other days. The usual warming effect can last less as well on some days and the energy boost can also wary. What are the variables that this can be attributed to?

Thanks!"

Well, while the recommendation may be to take it on an empty stomach, some of the compounds may actually have greater absorption when taken with food, and specifically, a lipid-rich meal with as little fiber as possible.

With that being said, you’re almost better off taking it on an empty stomach in some cases, as opposed to consuming a high amount of fiber with it. Hopefully, this information agrees with what you’ve been experiencing and you can correct it.

Last, when people hear empty stomach, I’d like to say that would imply that you take the dose at least 30, preferably 45-60 min prior to a meal or 3-4 hours after. But again, as I said above, taking it with a specific combination of food may even enhance absorption so don’t agonize over it too much.

Dave2 wrote:

Well, while the recommendation may be to take it on an empty stomach, some of the compounds may actually have greater absorption when taken with food, and specifically, a lipid-rich meal.

Could you give examples please?
How do you define lipid-rich meal?

With that being said, you’re almost better off taking it on an empty stomach in some cases, as opposed to consuming a high amount of fiber with it.

How do you define high amount of fiber?how many grams? And what kind of fiber
soluble or insoluble?

?But again, as I said above, taking it with a specific combination of food may even enhance absorption?

It would be nice to have some examples of these food combinations please.

Appetite suppression.

It seems that many people report that HOT-ROX has an appetite suppression affects on them.

A few questions here.

Is this an expected affect?
How does HOT-ROX do that (what compound in HOT-ROX is responsible for it?)

My personal experience seems to be the opposite. I have more appetite after I started taking HOT-ROX. Is this possible or is there something else going on?

Since I started taking HOT-ROX my weight lifting definitely improved in terms of intensity. I?m able to push myself more during my workouts. Could it be that because my workouts are more intense on HOT-ROX I burn more calories and expend more energy and this is why I actually have more appetite then I used to?

P.S. This has been addressed before to some extend, but I still not 100% clear?the question is?and I haven?t tried this, but what happens if one goes over a recommended maximum dose of 4 capsules a day? What affect will it have if let?s say one takes 5 or 6 capsules? Will it over stimulate the body? Will it have any affect at all? Is it a safe thing to do? Has Biotest tried it on their test subjects during the development of HOT-ROX?

Thanks!