T Nation

Special Operations Firefight in Iraq


#1

Speaking of testosterone movies, this clip making the internet rounds is one of the most intense firefight clips I've ever seen, gets my heart racing just watching it!


#2

Yet I suspect you’d probably shit your pants if you were actually in it.


#3

[quote]BigMan2004 wrote:
Speaking of testosterone movies, this clip making the internet rounds is one of the most intense firefight clips I’ve ever seen, gets my heart racing just watching it!

For the few operators I have met, I don’t think any of them would think it’s a great idea to post a video of an operation online.


#4

That link is crazy.


#5

I love America.


#6

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
BigMan2004 wrote:
Speaking of testosterone movies, this clip making the internet rounds is one of the most intense firefight clips I’ve ever seen, gets my heart racing just watching it!

For the few operators I have met, I don’t think any of them would think it’s a great idea to post a video of an operation online.

[/quote]

Apparently YouTube or the State Department agreed with you, they removed it.


#7

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Yet I suspect you’d probably shit your pants if you were actually in it.[/quote]

You’re wrong. If I was actually in it I’d piss my pants, run somewhere and hide, and cry for mommy over and over.


#8

You would run ? Who’s side are you on again ? The clip I saw showed us using are big Terminator guns that could kill a dinasour and you mean to tell me your scared of somebody with a 50 year old rifle ?


#9

Yay for the laser-powered invaders!


#10

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#11

[quote]Chushin wrote:
lixy wrote:
Yay for the laser-powered invaders!

My vote is for the Arabs who blow up innocent Iraqis! Double yeah for them!

(You’d think we’d be past silly statements like this by now, huh?)[/quote]

Yeah, you’d think…

Anyway, yay for false dichotomy!