T Nation

Special K Protein Water Mix

I was just at Wal-mart today and saw these. I picked some up, and they taste great! They have 5g of protein, 6g carbs (5g fiber), and 30 cals. Plus they actually use whey, and not some junk soy protein. Sure beats just having plain old crystal light packets!

Ingredients:
POLYDEXTROSE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF SOY LECITHIN, SUCRALOSE, ETHOXYLATED MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, RED #40, NIACINAMIDE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), VITAMIN B12.
Allergen Information
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY INGREDIENTS.

I would suggest Stacker 3 protein water. 20grams of whey isolate, zero carbs. It's not the most cost effective, but works in a pinch.

Water is free and whey is cheaper...

While I can definitely appreciate the trend in popular nutrition towards more protein, I can't see why any serious athlete/bodybuilder would want to pay for this.

This stuff tastes better and comes in more convenient pouches. So maybe the lazier athletes among us can benefit from them.

Yay. Now we can all look like the slim sexy ladies in the special K commercials.

Something to go with "the cereal diet".

Lol, point taken. At least I just found this, and didn't think it up