Special Brew Question To Bill R.

I should have specified that that primo is the acetate ester, that’s why the injectible fears arise.

Great post, or course, as always, Bill, thanks.

Cortes,

Could you outline the injectible fears of the primo acetate?

I’ve heard of both massive post injection pain as well as actual physical sickness (nausea).

Pain from a methenolone acetate preparation probably results in having to use a pretty extreme solvent formulation to achieve the mg/mL that may have been chosen.

I don’t have solubility figures but from melting point, methenolone acetate should be considerably less soluble in oil than for example trenbolone acetate, which is already kind of low.

Perhaps somewhere around 25-35 mg/mL is what would dissolve in straight vegetable oil, as a guess.

So if someone achieves say a 100 mg/mL preparation, it probably had a shitload of BA in it.

I’d recommend just using a carrier formulation that you are comfortable with, and perhaps trying for 50 mg/mL if for example that is a formulation that can carry TA at 100 mg/mL. Or you can use the method of allowing to cool to room temperature for a few days, on seeing precipitate make a low guess as to how much more oil/cosolvent must be added and make a note of the amount, try again, and repeat with smaller increments of added oil as necessary until you have gotten it all in to stay and learned the approximate solubility, whatever it may be.

Cool to hear that! I was already planning on trying a 50mg/ml brew using just a few grams at first to see how it held and felt afterwards.

Not that it will be a success because I dreamed it and you conceived it, but at least I may be going in the right direction…

Also I’m just not afraid of pain or self-experimentation…until I hit a snag =O

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Cool to hear that! I was already planning on trying a 50mg/ml brew using just a few grams at first to see how it held and felt afterwards.

Not that it will be a success because I dreamed it and you conceived it, but at least I may be going in the right direction…

Also I’m just not afraid of pain or self-experimentation…until I hit a snag =O
[/quote]

More cool stuff, thanks for dropping in guys, and continuing the discussion here.

When ya starting your primo gig big C?
You’ve got so many things/ideas rolling these days, lol!

Haven’t even come close to deciding.

A little bird told me that possibly this batch that I received was no good, anyway, so I was thinking of using it for the first two weeks before “starting” my next cycle, just to see if it is viable.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Haven’t even come close to deciding.

A little bird told me that possibly this batch that I received was no good, anyway, so I was thinking of using it for the first two weeks before “starting” my next cycle, just to see if it is viable.[/quote]

Lol…
Yeah I was wonderin there for a minute…:slight_smile:

And this next cycle,…is it locked in then?
Our favorite is it? I can’t remember…

TTM?

i say just run it as oral dude…you have enough that you can do it

in my opinion if you turn it to an injectable it will likely just end up in the garbage.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I made (and still have) 10ml of methenolone acetate @ 50mg/ml.

I think I used 3% BA and 20% BB in grapeseed oil.

Yes there is some degree of post-injection pain, but it’s the extreme flu-like symptoms, the aching bones and need to lie down in a darkened room, that makes the stuff unuseable for me personally.

Mind you, I get a milder version of this from trenbolone acetate anyway; the first time in any cycle that I use it, I can’t train for 24 hours, due to lethargy, weakness and flu-like symptoms. But that used to apply when I ran 50mg ED. Now that I won’t use more than 30-35mg, I don’t seem to get that.

So perhaps a 25mg ED dose of primo would be a compromise. However, I can’t see 25mg of primo doing a great deal. It would be much better to use the enanthate ester at a higher dose, IMO.

BBB[/quote]

I started it @100mg/ml and it was horrendous. Terrible pain with the flu like symptoms. Diluted it down to 50mg/ml and still the same symptoms, although not nearly as bad, but still too much trouble to deal with. Ended up tossing it. :frowning:

Note to anyone else in any similar situation:

Why toss?

Having added to the oil and any other cosolvent used that is acceptable for injection, the solution is still usable orally.

With the volume that small indeed there is little point.

But the oral bioavailability is not too horrible. I forget what it appears to be, but something on the order of 25%?

So if one had prepared say 8 weeks’ worth of injections, that could still be 2 weeks worth at (very, very roughly) comparable dosing, which would be worthwhile. But 6-8 mL, you’re right, just a few days worth.

Still, during an off period one could always see what happened trying it for the 3-4 days just for fun.