Spears Went Bald

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:

I wonder what she’s going to think when she looks in a mirror after she’s over her little episode, IF she ever snaps out of it.[/quote]

Good question. The problem is, people like her are surrounded by “yes men” and “yes women” who constantly agree with whatever she says and constantly tell her she’s doing great and looking good.

Atleast the carpet matches the drapes now.

–JB

You know what. I see and hear Britney this and that. And I do it as well so I a m no saint, but can I ask one question?

Can I just bang the hell out of her and treat her right afterwards? Is that so hard to do? It seems these clowns she is banging have a problem with it.

Come on man, who here wants to just bang her mouth shut so she stops gaining weight and looking to get laid everywhere she goes? Yea, she looks a lot worse then she did before, but when it comes down to it, I wold be honored to bang that strait.

With all due respect…Who cares!!!

I think some girls can pull it off and look decent but, I do not think she is one of them.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
You know what. I see and hear Britney this and that. And I do it as well so I a m no saint, but can I ask one question?

Can I just bang the hell out of her and treat her right afterwards? Is that so hard to do? It seems these clowns she is banging have a problem with it.

Come on man, who here wants to just bang her mouth shut so she stops gaining weight and looking to get laid everywhere she goes? Yea, she looks a lot worse then she did before, but when it comes down to it, I wold be honored to bang that strait.

[/quote]

Preaching to the choir bra! Sing it loud and sing it proud. Just think of the potential with that trailer park periphrial, LA programming, and some good ole norhtern intellect and values. Sounds like the perfect storm to me.

And while I’ma t it I just gotta take up for the trailer trash out there, in regards to apt. people at least they own their home.

[quote]lovefire wrote:
I think some girls can pull it off and look decent but, I do not think she is one of them. [/quote]

Yikes!

Maybe Natalie Portman can find Britney a job playing an alien in a new star wars movie.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
lovefire wrote:
I think some girls can pull it off and look decent but, I do not think she is one of them.

Yikes!

Maybe Natalie Portman can find Britney a job playing an alien in a new star wars movie.[/quote]

Which reminds me of the actress that originally piqued my interest in women with shaved heads: Sigourney Weaver in Alien 3.

[quote]pandaton wrote:
With all due respect…Who cares!!![/quote]

I agree, let the dumb bitch do what she wants. She’s been on a downhill trip for a long time now…

I have to say, I thought she looked ok in the side shots - until I saw her facing the camera I figured she might be able to pull it off.

The problem is of course you don’t know whether you have a bumpy head until you try it. And it turns out she does.

Martha

This shit is actually on the news…right in between coverage of dozens losing their lives from car bombings in Iraq. Is our country really that fucking backwards?

Do I really want to know?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
This shit is actually on the news…right in between coverage of dozens losing their lives from car bombings in Iraq. Is our country really that fucking backwards?

Do I really want to know?[/quote]

I don’t think we wanna know. It’s too jarring to accept. I mean, when this kind of ridiculousness (and Anna Nicole, for that matter) gets as much attention as a freaking WAR, you know something is very very wrong.

You know, once I thought about it, K-Fed was never really the monster he was made out to be.

The media thought he wasn’t good enough for Britney, so they went out against him. This is not hard to believe. The millions of thoughtless star, people and enquirer readers jumped on the bandwagon, and magically K-Fed is a douche.

So what his rapping career failed, he was a shitty back up dancer and not the greatest father figure. He still managed to marry Brittney Spears, something a million or more guys would do, get his own sources of income and raise his kids. He did cheat, but with Kendra Jade. The million guys who would marry her definitely would cheat with Kendra Jade.

She looks like those chicks from the Manson Family. That’s some freaky shit. All she has to do now is carve a big “X” on her forehead and take a shitload of LSD.

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
All she has to do now is carve a big “X” on her forehead and take a shitload of LSD.[/quote]

Sooooo…all she has to do is carve an “X” on her forehead?

Do I really want to know?[/quote]

Agreed. It’s amazing what is considered NEWS these days. Our political system is full of shit, we’re knee deep in a war we can’t get out of, and yet all the antics of Nicole Ritchie, Anna, Britney and the like are what gets put up on the front page.

I don’t know if the country is backwards, (since we’ve never really been like this before). I just think the country and the priorities of our western society are severely fucked up.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Do I really want to know?

Agreed. It’s amazing what is considered NEWS these days. Our political system is full of shit, we’re knee deep in a war we can’t get out of, and yet all the antics of Nicole Ritchie, Anna, Britney and the like are what gets put up on the front page.

I don’t know if the country is backwards, (since we’ve never really been like this before). I just think the country and the priorities of our western society are severely fucked up. [/quote]

Don’t expect the situation to improve.

[quote]eternalnoob wrote:
Some girls can pull off the Mr.Clean look, she is not one of them.

natalie portman on the other hand…[/quote]

[Dis]agree in a HY-OOGE gahd-damned way! Natalie Portman is gorgeous and her looks, IMHO, are such that when she shaves her head she is constantly reminding us of what could be, were her long flowing locks to return, and what surely will be, someday soon, the real treasure to behold. It’s not so much a matter of she looks good as it looks less creepy and disgusting.

mazevedo wrote:
All she has to do now is carve a big “X” on her forehead and take a shitload of LSD.

Sooooo…all she has to do is carve an “X” on her forehead?[/quote]

Who knew?

[quote]orion wrote:
Professor X wrote:
mazevedo wrote:
All she has to do now is carve a big “X” on her forehead and take a shitload of LSD.

Sooooo…all she has to do is carve an “X” on her forehead?

Who knew?[/quote]

Well, I guess she would also have to commit some heinous crimes, have sex with a bunch of hippies, spread the clap, live in the desert with no clocks or calendars, eat out of garbage cans, and then snitch her self off to other inmates. Then she will be just like the Manson chicks. She will also have to sing songs and smile at her trial.

I think most of her albums will suffice for the “heinous crime” part.