Spartacus: War of the Damned SPOILERS

Just curious as to what everyone thought about the finale? Out of all the seasons which one of the ladies do you think was the hottest. I am torn between Saxa, Sibyl, and Kore. They each appeal to a different element of my taste ha.

SPOILERS***

EDITED BECAUSE IT CANT BE SEEN BEFORE CLICKING: I hated the way Gannicus went as I had found myself rooting for him to be the one that made it out but I definitely did not want him crucified if he had to die.

Got to be Saxa! She was hot as shit!!

Agreed with the Gannicus death…such a shit way to die, i wanted him to go (if he had to) in a blaze of glory by fucking up caesar (although obviously not killing him) and taking like 10-15 romans with him still fighting will being speared, stabbed etc! NOT FUCKING HANGING ON A CROSS!

Aah Saxa! Saxa! She was wild, a beast and an awesome fighter. I loved the way she asked Gannacus for cock in the morning. Naeva was also my fav but damn, she turned into some kind of psycho toward the end. I guess that’s what months of being raped and tortured in the most horrendous ways in a slaves camp does to you…

As for the men; Crixus… crazy Crixus, mmmm… hot…

Haven’t seen the last episode and I’m still hesitating about seeing it. Crixus’ death pissed me off and, I know of the inevitable rebels’ fate against the fucking romans. I just hope when I finally come around to watch the series finale, Spartacus and his warriors have fought and died in the most badass way ever.

Fuck you Crassus!!

Thumbs up for the finale. That was a proper ending.

As for hotness:
Kore, with her classical face and demeanor (which fit in nicely with the plot) wasn’t what I would call hot, although certainly pretty.
Sybil seemed to look like the average skinny girl.
Laeta had quite the unusual dollface, again this did fit well.

Myne hotmetre exploded a season ago with Kathrina Law aka Mira.
What a woman.
What a wicked, sexy smile.

…There goes the most manly show on television, with nothing to fill the void.
Where’s this “I shed tears” thread again?

This was the most awesomely bad show on television. The amount of gore and blood seriously made me lol it was so over the top, and awesome. The action scenes were pretty rediculous and over the top, and awesome. The boobage and hotness of the women, awesome. It’s not going to win any awards, but it will be missed.

People keep saying this show is filled with blood and gore, what are we talking about here?

I thought it was an excellent finale. Sometimes the last season seemed rushed to tie up the story in 10 episodes, but I was in no way disappointed at the end. It even got a bit dusty in my living room in some parts.

It will be interesting to see if they go for a spin-off about Caesar and Crassus. I’d definitely watch as I thought Crassus especially was well acted.

*SPOLIERS

What were your favourite deaths?

Saxa’s death was great the way she kept stabbing that Roman even as she died, and the German guy with the hammer had a great death going down in flames with the hammer still swinging.

Sibyl was the prettiest, Saxa the hottest.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
This was the most awesomely bad show on television. The amount of gore and blood seriously made me lol it was so over the top, and awesome. The action scenes were pretty rediculous and over the top, and awesome. The boobage and hotness of the women, awesome. It’s not going to win any awards, but it will be missed. [/quote]
Agree completely. We need more shows like this. Breaking Bad is equally badass though.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
People keep saying this show is filled with blood and gore, what are we talking about here?[/quote]
The occasional flying head, CGI blood sprays. Nothing disgusting like in Hannibal.

SPOILERS
Favorite death of the series was when they stuck the sword down Glaber’s throat. The finale had to be Lugo. Dude was on fire still swinging his hammer and dies with a “F— your mothers”. I was a little surprised that they let both Agron and Nasir live. I figured they would split them up. I really liked Agron but never really cared for Nasir.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Aah Saxa! Saxa! She was wild, a beast and an awesome fighter. I loved the way she asked Gannacus for cock in the morning. Naeva was also my fav but damn, she turned into some kind of psycho toward the end. I guess that’s what months of being raped and tortured in the most horrendous ways in a slaves camp does to you…

As for the men; Crixus… crazy Crixus, mmmm… hot…

Haven’t seen the last episode and I’m still hesitating about seeing it. Crixus’ death pissed me off and, I know of the inevitable rebels’ fate against the fucking romans. I just hope when I finally come around to watch the series finale, Spartacus and his warriors have fought and died in the most badass way ever.

Fuck you Crassus!! [/quote]

Long hair or short haired Crixus?? I ask because this made a huge difference with my wife.

Is this a show I should really invest time into? I saw maybe 1/2 the 1st season but that was a while ago. Is it worth it? I get bored on Thursday nights cuz the lady works so i could use something to watch. She wont let me catch up on Breaking Bad…

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
She wont let me catch up on Breaking Bad…[/quote]

O_o

Is this a show I should really invest time into? I saw maybe 1/2 the 1st season but that was a while ago. Is it worth it? I get bored on Thursday nights cuz the lady works so i could use something to watch. She wont let me catch up on Breaking Bad…[/quote]
Oh yes. First episodes are just the buildup to a much better plot line.

And you must catch up on breaking bad.

Is this a show I should really invest time into? I saw maybe 1/2 the 1st season but that was a while ago. Is it worth it? I get bored on Thursday nights cuz the lady works so i could use something to watch. She wont let me catch up on Breaking Bad…[/quote]

I would recommend it to anyone who loves blood, action, and boobs. It’s pretty badass but dont be expecting Aaron sorkin dialogue.

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

Long hair or short haired Crixus?? I ask because this made a huge difference with my wife. [/quote]

Long hair makes him wild and fucking fuckable. I liked his hair for this last season.

Short hair makes him too dangerously handsome for my taste. I don’t like men who are too dangerously handsome.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

Long hair or short haired Crixus?? I ask because this made a huge difference with my wife. [/quote]

Long hair makes him wild and fucking fuckable. I liked his hair for this last season.

Short hair makes him too dangerously handsome for my taste. I don’t like men who are too dangerously handsome.
[/quote]

I knew that, because, Lycurgus.

[quote]jimboslice wrote:
Got to be Saxa! She was hot as shit!!

Agreed with the Gannicus death…such a shit way to die, i wanted him to go (if he had to) in a blaze of glory by fucking up caesar (although obviously not killing him) and taking like 10-15 romans with him still fighting will being speared, stabbed etc! NOT FUCKING HANGING ON A CROSS!

[/quote]

It was a tradeoff. He had achieved the highest height of existence as the greatest Gladiator ever to grace the arena and was now to die the most inglorious death alone. Having lived a full life characterized by swift and decisive action, his frustration with being only able to watch and wait seemed to torture him more than the pain itself.

He may personally have viewed it as symbolic punishment for breaking trust with his closest friend Oenomaus

she won’t let me catch up = she wants to watch it with me. hahaa.

she isn’t locking me in a closet or anythign like that

she won’t let me catch up = she wants to watch it with me. hahaa.

she isn’t locking me in a closet or anythign like that[/quote]

:slight_smile:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]bpick86 wrote:

[/quote]

Wife was the opposite. She missed the first season but when they cut his hair in Gods of the Arena she was like “holy crap, where did he come from” ha. And after some consideration I think Saxa is probably the hottest as in “never let her meet your mom but spend and entire weekend tearing up a bedroom” and Sybil appeals to that sweet take her home and “she needs you to protect her” type girl which incidentally means they did a pretty good job with the casting ha