Spanking New

Harkonen, dude thats brilliant. when u consider (1) that carbs spike ur insulin levels which will get ur body into fat storage mode, and (2) eating 50-100 grams of chocolate and candy a day will REALLY spike ur insulin levels, especially if ur insulin sensitivity is low, u shold be... packing fat! And (3) when ur a bodybuilder, or a real t-man, u dont 'try' not to mix fats with carbs. Either u do it or u dont. case closed. Same applies to workouts - either u do it or u dont. There's no doubts or uncertanties when it comes to doing what ur supposed to do - thats where real results come from, not from pussying out because 'i want some choclate', ? want some candy'. i think u need to get some labia and suck it up like a man. Real men dont look at  candy bar and say 'oh my god...must...have.. ..candy....can...not... resist....'. When uve got a job to do u do it- u dont leave in the middle of it because u feel like leaving, and come back an hour later to finish it off - by then u already screwed it up. Same applies here. Have ur cheat diet, however if u dont follow an otherwise strict diet designed to lower uf FAT levels, u highly doubt ull make any progress. and dude stop being a pussy. I went on t-dawg diet. And so did many t-maggers. It worked beautifully, and im sure most of the other t-maggers will tell u the same. Why didnt it work for you? Well, did u stick it like a man, with STRICTLY no candy, no carbs other than ur post workout? Did u keep a DIET LOG, so u could make sure of ur calories, and carb intake? Did u modify ur workouts to trim down? Training for strength wont do shit for your fatloss prospectives. However meltdown will do wonders, and so willl highrep training with supersets, little rest between sets, and cardio. from ur post I highly doubt u stuck out for long enough to find out if it works or not. ur dont diet approach is a rip off of john berardis article and puts it to shame - urs is the single most idiotic thing i have ever heard anyone utter. R.I.P.

Here’s a quote from my article:

Increased Thermic Effect of Food (TEF). This is only logical. Think about it: you've been taking in minute amounts of sustenance for the last few days, and then surprise, here comes a few thousand calories!

The TEF for such a meal will be even greater than if you took in the same amount of calories, but preceded it with a few days of maintenance or surplus levels of calories. Some athletes have even reported slight perspiration during or shortly after the ingestion of such a meal. Should this happen to you, don't sweat it (no pun intended); it's a perfectly normal reaction as your metabolism is working hard to assimilate the recently consumed calories.

There IS merit in what you are saying. I’m not insulted that you’ve called me a pussy; you even make a good point. However, with the finals coming up i don’t really have time for a REAL diet (food log, calorie counting, etc). I’m not saying T-dawg didn’t work for me at first, and I WILL try it again AFTER my finals. At the risk of disclosing too much information, I have colon problems on keto diets, which is much worse than simply feeling “down”. In retrospect, eating as I outlined above is much better suited as a mainenance diet, as the progress on it would either be very slow or non-existent. Fuck it, I’ll do TWO months of keto to show you that I’m NOT a fucking pussy. So there.

Ill admit I was rough on you (dont confuse this wih pittying!). Some peole can't say on high fat/low carb diets if their lives depended on it, while others, like myself, could live off it forever. I did in fact talk to a trainer and he said it has to do with how well ur body uses fat for energy - if u feel good on such a diet, keep doing it, if u feel like somebody just crapped in front of you, then u should prolly get off it. Wanna burn me bad? Then check my post 'keto diets'! Just be sure to include some valuable inormation along with it and all will be forgiven...