So I am supposed to inject my last 2 cc’s of Test E today and I would begin my SERM pct on Wednesday in 2 weeks. But the problem is that Spring Break starts not this Monday, but the next. I am going to Florida and my diet will probably be shitty and I’ll more than likely be drinking too much lol. So if I stay with the plan I will be doing the first week of my PCT on Spring break, in less than optimal conditions.
I have been injecting every Wednesday and Saturday. So my question is can I hold out on this final shot until like saturday or so, so I won’t have to run my PCT and be completely androgen free during a shitty period of diet/exercise?
Or will that make my blood levels fluctuate to much and not be beneficial?