Spaced Out After Shot, Did I Inject Wrong?

I have been on .4 2x per week for a few months…today I am completely spaced out after my injection an hour ago…I can only remember right now…2 minutes ago is very distant…Did I inject wrong and get into the blood stream instead of the belly fat I am supposed to be hitting?

If injected into a vein, you can feel it in your lungs and can make you want to cough.

Feeling any better now?

slightly, feel hungover and foggy.

I also didnt take my thyroid meds right yesterday ( have no thyroid) so it can also be that.

Thought it might be the T because it started not long after I injected, I didnt feel too bad when I woke up.

Thanks

Aspirate or you could give yourself a pulmonary embolism, heart attack or stroke or deep vein thrombosis. You probably shouldn’t be juicing with no idea how to do it safely and with a major endocrine disorder. When I first read your post I was curious to see if you’d still be alive to post again.

I know how to do it, I have been doing it for months and have a prescription from a dr.

Do you mean aspirate as in pull some into the syringe before injecting to ensure no blood comes in ( verifying I am not in a vein)?

I always do that,and did it this time, but thought maybe I still nicked a vein or something.

[quote]2Young2B_old wrote:
I know how to do it, I have been doing it for months and have a prescription from a dr.

Do you mean aspirate as in pull some into the syringe before injecting to ensure no blood comes in ( verifying I am not in a vein)?

I always do that,and did it this time, but thought maybe I still nicked a vein or something.

[/quote]

Yes that’s what aspirate means.

Thanks.

I had my thyroid out in November ( cancer) so I have to obviously take some replacement hormones. I got interrupted in my morning routine, and wasn’t sure if I took them yesterday, so I had to wait until late in the day to be sure ( when I started feeling hypo) becuase I didnt want to be wrong and over medicate.

As today wears on I am getting slowly better.

Check your oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Body temps may be your best thyroid dosing guide. Keep using iodized salt, iodine has other roles in the body.

Thanks.

I use liquid Iodine in water ( almost) daily.

And … I just got back from Dr…I have shingles. Mystery solved I believe.

That sucks. Can be a hard road: Shingles - Wikipedia

L-lysine, an amino acid can be helpful. "The amino acid L-lysine, like vitamin C, inhibits the replication of the herpes zoster virus. "