Soy Oil?

I just ordered filtered oil from GPZ. The bottle they sent me says it contains “Soy Oil”. Is that OK to inject? I have gotten other types of oil before, but never Soy.

I stay away from soy in all respects… except for soy chips… ill snack on those every now and again. My mom likes them.

as i remember i always got sesame oil with my kits.

as I remember you can use Wesson oil and still be OK.

are you mocking me, boy?

Drago1: I think RU12NVME is talking about lube, specifically what he prefers when he’s catching.

:wink:

lmao. good one horse. ru, where you at boy? you hiding? come out here and take your medicine. i’ll do the injection.

Ru12nvme wishes someone would come by and punish him because he has been very bad lately and needs therapy. Doctor says he only needs to be seen every “once in awhile” that’s OK doc, I got the voices in my head that I can talk to, they keep me company just fine. What’s that they say. They say that RU12NVME NEVER CATCHES ONLY PITCHES THE WESSON OIL BE FOR ALL YOU BITCHES!!! SO HERE I AM, COME ON LETS PLAY, JUST GOT A DELIVERY OF WESSON TODAY. I KNOW IT WILL BE HARD BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL FIGHTING TO BE FIRST BUT WHEN I CUM I WILL QUENCH ALL OR YOUR THIRSTS.

lmao. good one horse. ru, where you at boy? you hiding? come out here and take your medicine. i’ll do the injection

OK, I come out and play. Write a beautiful poem and everything and nobody responds what the hell kind of love is that. Don’t play ring and run.

Can’t you guys just answer a guys question without getting all homo… Jeeeeeeesus.

Yes soy oil if fine if it is sterile.

NO. I think Spook is scared. Wanna play Twister?

PS, I did answer the question, I said wesson would work just fine too. Someone else is the one that got homo first. :wink: It’s all P dogs fault.

Wesson veg oil is soy oil… Its what I use. Just be sure to use from an unopened bottle. (Sterility)