Soy Is Bad

from the various article i read regarding soy, i’ve concluded that it’s bad and should be avoided - it poses dangers (raises estrogen levels) and doesn’t really have health benefits. the website whfoods.com features soybeans as one of the healthy foods, with information as support.

my question is, if my original conclusion is true, what is the rebuttal to Soybeans

T-Nation regulars are privy to the knowledge about the “Evils of Soy” but it’s good of you to try and inform everyone!

Here’s more information

http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/index.htm

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
T-Nation regulars are privy to the knowledge about the “Evils of Soy” but it’s good of you to try and inform everyone! [/quote]

I realized that. In fact, most of what I said was more of a short summary than an explanation. The reason of my post was not to inform, but to hear what people have to say about the positive things whfoods.com had to say. One one hand, we all know soy is evil, on the other hand, a seemingly reputable sources says many positive things about it.

If what they say about soy (the bad stuff) is true, it’s more harmful than ephedra!