Soy And Grow!

i read the label on Grow! and it says it contains soy ? i always thought T-Nation were big advocates of avoiding soy at all costs lol

Correct me if I’m wrong but I always thought the soy lecthin in Grow! was an emulsifier for the protein, enabling your body to use it effectively. It is not a soy protein that causes all the threats to your virility.

[quote]Bmhs Indians wrote:
i read the label on Grow! and it says it contains soy ? i always thought T-Nation were big advocates of avoiding soy at all costs lol [/quote]

From a previous question about this:

"Lecithin is an ingredient found in almost all, if not all protein-based drinks. As I recall, it helps the powder mix with liquid (so it doesn’t form a solid island on top of your milk or water).

This lecithin is derived from soy but it has nothing to do with soy protein or the isoflavones in soy we advise people to avoid."

That search engine is magical sometimes!

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
Bmhs Indians wrote:
i read the label on Grow! and it says it contains soy ? i always thought T-Nation were big advocates of avoiding soy at all costs lol

From a previous question about this:

"Lecithin is an ingredient found in almost all, if not all protein-based drinks. As I recall, it helps the powder mix with liquid (so it doesn’t form a solid island on top of your milk or water).

This lecithin is derived from soy but it has nothing to do with soy protein or the isoflavones in soy we advise people to avoid."

That search engine is magical sometimes!

[/quote]

Dave2 is absolutely correct.

Thanks Dave2!

i tottaly forgot about the search engine lol

Good thing i have you guys to keep my ass in line =)

Lecithin or phosphatidylcholine is a phospholipid used to help instantise the protein powder.