Southern Cali Tattoo Parlors

(oh and before someone bitches a fit… after i finalize on a design i’m going to sit on it for about a yr and see if I still like it. Then I’m getting it)

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
(oh and before someone bitches a fit… after i finalize on a design i’m going to sit on it for about a yr and see if I still like it. Then I’m getting it)[/quote]

Deus ex machina is originally a Greek phrase, ἀπὸ μηχανῆς θεός :
very literally, “from a machine a God.”

[quote]DemiAjax wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
(oh and before someone bitches a fit… after i finalize on a design i’m going to sit on it for about a yr and see if I still like it. Then I’m getting it)

Deus ex machina is originally a Greek phrase, ἀπὸ μηχανῆς θεός :
very literally, “from a machine a God.” [/quote]

While we are on the subject I always wanted “fortune favours the brave” in Latin from Virgil’s Aeneid. But was unsure of the exact translation I’ve found a few different ways it was written anyone know the correct?

• fortes fortuna iuvat
  • audaces fortuna iuvat
  • fortes fortuna adjuvat
  • virtutis Fortuna Comes
  • audentes fortuna iuvat

ps. sorry to hi-jack, any help greatly appreciated.

Chack out Tattoo Revolution in San Diego, my Buddy Gunnar Works out of there. He’s fucking phenomenal! Google Art of Gunnar or nohappyendings.com. Good Luck California is loaded w/ badass artists.

If you want to drive off the Thousand Oaks Grade down into Ventura there’s The Ink House off Main Street, which has a great vibe, cool artists, and little cuties in there getting tramp stamps and piercings as well.

B.

[quote]bad tripp wrote:
While we are on the subject I always wanted “fortune favours the brave” in Latin from Virgil’s Aeneid. But was unsure of the exact translation I’ve found a few different ways it was written anyone know the correct?

• fortes fortuna iuvat
  • audaces fortuna iuvat
  • fortes fortuna adjuvat
  • virtutis Fortuna Comes
  • audentes fortuna iuvat

ps. sorry to hi-jack, any help greatly appreciated.[/quote]

Audentis Fortuna iuvat.

Aeneid, X.280