South Park Lovers

Any members here at T-Nation love this show?

I cant believe this show is getting better with each passing season, I have pretty much grown up with this show since I was 11 or 12, I remember being banned from watching it one night during the episode Cartmans Mum is a dirty slut…I remember watching it with my dad he was laughing as much as I was then Mum hearing the language and Dad changing his stance on the show immediately lol.

For those who want to view the show www.stansdad.com is probably the best resource seems to have the latest episodes up there the quickest www.allsp.com is another site I used to frequent.

Any other fans of this show, I possibly think it’s one of the best shows out at the moment the others being the boondocks and family guy(The simpsons not so much anymore they’ve been on a slippery slope since about season 10 and it doesnt seem as relevant to me anymore)

sorry If I’ve rambled on

It is a pretty awesome show, consistently hilarious for, what, 12 seasons now? The Heavy Metal omage had me rolling on the fucking floor.

Every episode ever, free and legal at southparkstudios.com

I agree… it’s been my favorite show since Season 1 and hasn’t left the top spot. There’s another site in additional called http://www.allabout-sp.net

Anyway, it’s a shame to see the first half of this season coming to a close. Although it started out weak with the AIDS episode (just didn’t do it for me,) it rebounded nicely with some great shit.

What’s everyones’ top three episodes ever?

Mine, in no particular order, are

Die Hippie Die
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring of the Two Towers

Actually, scratch that question, it’s too hard to pick favorites. Who’s your favorite character?

I hope you all say Randy Marsh…

The Warcraft episode wll go down as one of the best episodes in all of television. Also, the banned Scientology episode as well.

R.Kelly:Tom Cruise is in the closet…AND THEN I PULL OUT MY GUN

White people scream

Priceless

Favorite Character: Butters.

Um southparkstudios.com is official and the best place to get the best quality videos.

I do not like the fact that their voices have changed so much over the years.

The new episodes are hit or miss for me. World of Warcraft was hilarious but some new ones blow.

The best seasons were 5 through 8 imo. They are all good though.

[quote]
Actually, scratch that question, it’s too hard to pick favorites. Who’s your favorite character?[/quote]

BUTTERS!

Randy is the best character. Of course you had to like Chief before they axed him.

I mean think about all the hilarious shit Randy has done, you don’t think so immediately but if you start thinking about it he has to be your favorite.

I to have grown up watching South park. Wasn’t to impressed with the internet (except for Randy parts) and Britney episode this year.

Best recent episodes are

Nagger
WOW
Major boobage

Favorite classics

Butters, no doubt.

Butters and Randy are the best two characters by far…When Randy was told alcoholism is a disease is priceless

I liked the message with the the britney episode that they were trying to convey and honestly it had alot of truth to it…

the best thing about the show in comparison to the simpsons is it’s relevant with society today where-as it seems like theres quite a bit of lag with the simpsons

Jimmy on steroids. I have a Timmy shirt I wear to the gym sometimes and damn near everybody laughs at it (my name is Tim, by the way)

Oh, and Timmy and Jimmy becoming Crips and smoking some punk assed bloods. My boys 4 legz and Roller.

Weight gain 4000 is the episode that all T-members should watch

[quote]40&Big wrote:
Oh, and Timmy and Jimmy becoming Crips and smoking some punk assed bloods. My boys 4 legz and Roller.[/quote]

that episode was classic, i forgot all about that episode might have to watch it again…perennial favorite is when they play cops during recess

I too am impressed with the consistently high quality, especially given teh pile of crap that the simpsons has become. that show is dead to me.

jtg, funny you mention the boondocks, I just found that show, I love it!

Is this a “Heather has two mommies” upbringing?

When Randy separates his wife and pulls up in a corvette and has one earring is about as funny as it gets.

Also, when he keeps getting in fights at the little league games is some funny shit.

The episode when Butters gets a Ninja star stuck in his eye may be the best episode imo.

Damn, they are all so funny.

[quote]CantStop wrote:
Weight gain 4000 is the episode that all T-members should watch[/quote]

Beefcake…

I think SP has stayed strong through the years. Most shows taper off eventually, but Matt & Trey have kept true to the roots, really. Before somewhere around season 5 or so, there really wasn’t a whole lot of character development, even between Kyle and Cartman. I like how they did eventually give more characters more personalities, like Butters, Randy, Garrison, hell, even Clyde, Craig, and Token.

As long as we’re talking about others show we enjoy, I’m generall for The Office and Scrubs…

[quote]dalejohnson wrote:
Also, when he keeps getting in fights at the little league games is some funny shit.[/quote]

Definitely a great episode. I loved how they paid homage to Rocky, too.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Who’s your favorite character?
[/quote]

Cartman before the voice change.

The stuffed-animal, tea-party episode from season one brings tears to my eyes every time.

“Eric, you are nice and handsome.”

“Why thank-you, Polly Prissy-pants.”