South Park is Back!

Fucking hilarious… The dick-shooting? Nearly pissed myself.

All in all, good episode. Not great, but not bad either. The Cartman and Butters in P.F. Chang’s story was pretty lame, but the shooting a guy in the dick joke was mildly amusing. The real funny stuff in this episode was the Indiana Jones rape joke!

Hilarious idea, though pretty sick when they show multiple scenes of Indy getting brutally raped by Spielberg and Lucas lol.

While I don’t think I really rofled too hard during the episode, I just enjoy South Park’s signature brand of humor. Good ep.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Indiana Jones was that bad?[/quote]

I guess so. Anyone care to elaborate??

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
I cant help but wonder the reaction Lucas will have when he watches the pinball machine snippet. You know he’s going to see it eventually.
.[/quote]

I had to explain to my friend it was a scene from the movie The Accused where Jodie Foster was a rape victim…since he would’ve been 5 when the movie came out in '88, and was looking shocked and blank.

Thanks South Park, I felt old and wise in the way of famous rape scenes.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Indiana Jones was that bad?

I guess so. Anyone care to elaborate??[/quote]

I just try not to think about it…

[quote]elano wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Indiana Jones was that bad?

I guess so. Anyone care to elaborate??

I just try not to think about it…[/quote]

funny episode but those guys can and do make fun of everything. Like I told someone else… Meh, opinions vary.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/indiana_jones_and_the_crystal_skull

This made me want to go back and read the “Review” thread, we havent had one of those in a while. That tells me the only movies we really want to go and see are A) the Comic book movies or B) The Great Franchises.

Cant wait for the winter movie season to start.

It was pretty funny. It doesn’t compare to the internet episode from the first half of this season. That one had me rolling.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
It was pretty funny. It doesn’t compare to the internet episode from the first half of this season. That one had me rolling.[/quote]

I said What What…

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

I said What What…[/quote]

That one was fucking classic!! I had my GF and all her friends singing that shit and would have been more than happy to accommodate them.

Watched this last night. The Cartman/Butters/China plot was weak as fuck. The dick shooting was worth a chuckle the the first time but got old. The Indy rape thing was funny at first but also got repetitive.

I give it a C-. Anything with the Christmas Critters is 10000x better.

The episode did revolve around two repetitive jokes, but those jokes happened to be pretty funny so I give it a B-.

I think my favorite episodes are

• Family Guy
  • Internet (what what)
  • Imagination Land
  • Scott Tellerman
  • Anime
  • WoW

Lol I saw this last night my dad and I watched it together and we were both laughing our asses off!

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Watched this last night. The Cartman/Butters/China plot was weak as fuck. The dick shooting was worth a chuckle the the first time but got old. The Indy rape thing was funny at first but also got repetitive.

I give it a C-. Anything with the Christmas Critters is 10000x better.[/quote]

Agreed overall on all counts. Randy Marsh has also evolved into one of the best characters on the show, hands down.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
Lol I saw this last night my dad and I watched it together and we were both laughing our asses off![/quote]

You watch TV with your dad? Weirdo.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
josh86 wrote:
Lol I saw this last night my dad and I watched it together and we were both laughing our asses off!

You watch TV with your dad? Weirdo.[/quote]

At least he isn’t watching South Park with his pants around his ankles, like some other posters I know.

(Yeah, I’m talking about you). :stuck_out_tongue:

they’re raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaping him

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
josh86 wrote:

At least he isn’t watching South Park with his pants around his ankles, like some other posters I know.

(Yeah, I’m talking about you). :P[/quote]

My pants were around my ankles because I was raping Indiana Jones.

Yoda’s next!!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
josh86 wrote:

(Yeah, I’m talking about you). :stuck_out_tongue:

My pants were around my ankles because I was raping Indiana Jones.

Yoda’s next!![/quote]

That poor Storm Trooper… No one morns for him.

you can watch any episode from any season at allsp.com

Since I have never seen a single Indiana Jones movie, this episode didn’t do it for me, though there were a couple moments of funny.