T Nation

South Park is Back!

PLEASE watch this new episode. Go online and watch it. PLEASE.

Vader, Prof.X, and every one of my buddies, watch it!

Okay, it’s too late to start a movie, so I’ll go watch it now and report back in 30 min.

Boy, wasn’t that episode the fucking truth.

If they only could have stopped Lucas before he made the prequels…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Boy, wasn’t that episode the fucking truth.

If they only could have stopped Lucas before he made the prequels…[/quote]

Don’t spoil the surprise!!

where can i watch it?

The rape scenes were hilarious haha.

[quote]hardgnr wrote:
where can i watch it?[/quote]

Southparkstudios

Simply good south park, find South Park studios and go from there.

That episode really struck a chord with me. If only the could arrest them…

God damn it, somehow i cant watch episodes there anymore. It has a message “Sorry scandinavia, we’re having some problems.”

Good episode :slight_smile: God I hated that goddamn new indiana jones movie. My roommates actually enjoyed it but it did rape the series. I can only shudder to think about what it will be like if they make more of them starring that Shia kid.

The only annoying part was that the entire episode was running gags. Indiana jones rape scenes, Butters shooting people in the dick, and people crying about indiana jones. All of these were funny as hell though so who cares.

I wasn’t terribly impressed. I’m as big of a South Park fan as anyone (own every season,) but things have gotten a bit stagnant. I’m noticing them using a lot of the same material again and again. I know I’m never satisfied with the premier episode, but c’mon. They’ve literally already had an entire episode about Lucas/Spielberg before this one. I will say the second rape scene was funny, but really, did we need Deliverance? That shit’s about as overdone as anything I can think of.

Trey, Matt, get your shit together.

[quote]nowakc wrote:
Butters shooting people in the dick.[/quote]

Hahahaha! The third time, Cartman leaves. Hilarious!

[quote]SSC wrote:
I wasn’t terribly impressed. I’m as big of a South Park fan as anyone (own every season,) but things have gotten a bit stagnant. I’m noticing them using a lot of the same material again and again. I know I’m never satisfied with the premier episode, but c’mon. They’ve literally already had an entire episode about Lucas/Spielberg before this one. I will say the second rape scene was funny, but really, did we need Deliverance? That shit’s about as overdone as anything I can think of.

Trey, Matt, get your shit together.[/quote]

Negative Nancy.

I liked it. When Cartman flipped the second time Butters shot someone in the dick, I was crying from laughing.

I don’t care how trite or done South park becomes, it will always be entertaining as hell.

Not their best, but still pretty damn good. Last season was awesome.

Indiana Jones was that bad?

Hey, even “just decent” South Park kicks the shit out of something like American Dad.

God do I hate that show.

Southpark is the only good show on TV in the last five years.

South Park is a great show, I just found this episode didn’t live up to their standards.

Cartman’s racism and Butters going along with him were great.

Butters shooting people in the dick was funny and the rape scenes were funny but the episode seemed too repetitive and didn’t seem to go anywhere, I was hoping they would do more with the China plot line.

Still funny, though.

I was highly offended by this episode. As an employee at p.f. Chang’s, it was absurd. First of all we wear ninja suits, not shirts with ties. Second, the notion that Chinese people ACTUALLY goes to p.f. Chang’s boggles my mind. Third, the new Indiana movie was amazing…

No that shit was pretty hilarious.

The rendition of the bejing opening ceremony was so accurate it was funny.