Sourcing Information

Guys:

I have been hanging out here on this site for about 4 plus years. There has always been some chit chat about sources, sourcing, etc, and mostly its been frowned on. The issue is this board is a NON Source board. You newbies are asking to have your money taken by asking for sources on THIS board.

I love T-Nation for the information exchange, training info, cycle feed back, debates, articles, etc. But I do not get source info here. I would warn you all that this is not the place.

What you need to do is ask anyone offering you sourcing where their home board is. Then you can go register, check the sourceâ¿¿s history and maybe talk with other broâ¿¿s who have a history. If they donâ¿¿t or wonâ¿¿t give you a home board then quit talking to them.

For you guys trying to order off internet sites I can only say Caveat Emptor. 99 % of them are probably bogus scams or the prices are 1000 % higher. If you do some due diligence and look around you can do better for yourselves. Please donâ¿¿t PM me either I wonâ¿¿t provide any info. This is something everyone has to find out for themselves.

Also beware of reps for an UG. There are plenty of sum bags that know of the UG, and by coming HERE to a non-source board can say they are a REP. The UG may never know this is going on, because this is a NON source board.

Then somebody gets scammed and starts pasting the UG name all over a non-source board. This is bad for everyone and very unsafe, you never know who is reading the information here. My humble advice to you all. Good luck⿦⿦⿦⿦…

This should be like a sticky in the newbie thread somewhere

How about putting something in the thread to let newbies know where the source boards can be located. Why should people have to get ripped off for hundreds of dollars chasing after a good source. At least point them in the right direction.

[quote]mojodaddyrat wrote:
How about putting something in the thread to let newbies know where the source boards can be located. [/quote]

Nah, that’s not a good idea.

Just spend some months (or even years) doing your basic AAS research and everything will start to become clearer.

[quote]olderguy wrote:
I guess chillain is right. Wouldn’t it be better if guys like myself get fucked and cheated out of hard earned money looking for the right source? Sounds like a plan. Let’s hope all the guys looking to get where chillain is take it in the ass first.

I’m looking for a good gh source so I guess it would be better it I blow a grand going to a bad source. Ya gotta love the way some guys think. Kind of makes you think you have a bond.

I might be stupid but I’m going to guess that research of AAS and souces are two different things.[/quote]

Olderguy,
Relax, will you? Nobody here wants anybody to get burned for even a penny, okay? We are talking substances that in the USA at least a are a class one felony if they are possesed w/o a prescription. The rock solid legitimite sources are “secret” for a reason.

Nobody wants to lose their source (s). Nobody is being a malicious dick, they are covering their ass and the ass of those that have helped them. It’s a respect thing. Oh, by the way, since you read these boards have you noticed all the lame outright asking for sources? Like people are just gonna roll over… The one that sticks in my mind is the “…you tell me yours, and i’ll tell you mine…” I LMFAO when I read that one. I’m not being an ass on purpose, I am asking to accept that time “heals all wounds”.
KNB

KNB,

It was just Chillain’s attitude like, “I’ve got mine, fuck them”. Which is fine but I don’t have to like it. Maybe he’s a great guy who just came off like a DICK.

Chillian was responding to a quote asking about source boards, not sources. I suspect a big difference. My limited knowledge leads me to believe with source boards, THEY ARE ADVERTISING. That being the case, Mojodaddyrat was just suggesting giving a dick like me a shove in the right direction. I don’t see the harm there.

And I do think it is laughable that guys come right out and ask stupid crap like they do.

I might not be of the Hawking lineage but I am becoming aware that source finding is a bit of a mine field. And I respect everything that goes with that.

Thanks KNB and I do realize I’ll have to pay my dues.

You know, everyone I have ever chosen to help with an informative PM, I have never directly given a source. I have however handed over a source board or helpful place to read.

[quote]olderguy wrote:

Chillian was responding to a quote asking about source boards, not sources. I suspect a big difference. My limited knowledge leads me to believe with source boards, THEY ARE ADVERTISING. That being the case, Mojodaddyrat was just suggesting giving a dick like me a shove in the right direction. I don’t see the harm there.

[/quote]

Here’s an example.

I asked a regular here, in a PM, if he could help me replace my expensive, unreliable international sources with a domestic one that he had mentioned in a post. He very nicely told me to hang around and participate and he might fix me up. Cool.

But being the impatient person I am, I started researching since I knew the name of the lab that produced the gear. I found the source. Guess what? The guy advertises with BANNER ADS. And when you go to his site, he tells you to tell other people on your boards about him. This is a secret?

I don’t think people should sling names around in the open. But, let’s help people out by pointing them towards the light when we can.

And you ain’t the only dick here, olderguy.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
You know, everyone I have ever chosen to help with an informative PM, I have never directly given a source. I have however handed over a source board or helpful place to read. [/quote]

Amen.

Agreed, if the source is legit and worthwhile, then they probably take security measures into account. Of course these labs know that SOME people will inevitably share the hook-up with a bunch of people, they probably even are aware that the DEA watches their websites and this forum. The sources still get away with it cuz they know what they are doing, and take security very seriously.

Im not advocating source posting because if that is made very public, then it will cause more uncertainty about sourcing in general, but lets be real. They know cops know about their business, so if the source gets into the hands of a few newbs, then so what?

[quote]youngguns516 wrote:
so if the source gets into the hands of a few newbs, then so what?[/quote]

But that’s the whole point. It’s a good thing that AAS isnt readily accessible to just anyone, there are some young folk and clueless folk out there.

My earlier post was simply saying, just keep doing your homework. Over the course of your due diligence, you’ll inevitably end up at specific websites, info resources, forums, message boards, etc and you will discover what you’re looking for. And by then, you also understand the basics of healthy AAS use.

Wow! My humility factor just went up a few notches. I “spoke” with a member last week, after joining, only just last week. What about? Sourcing, of course. Stupid on top of stupid. I was way out of line, and pubicly apologize for even mentioning it. Your advice was sound - and thanks. Which was, by the way, shut up and learn.

Thanks - you know who you are.

And for clarification’s sake, “fiveoh” is a reference to my 1990 Mustang GT. I should thought that one through…

So I gotta find out this way that you don’t like “bro”, huh? LOL!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:.

But maybe I’m getting old and intolerant.

Bushy[/quote]

And moody.

Us newbies get sent 100 different directions…
I dont know who to trust, and who not to…
Being a newbie here sucks, but I guess we will just have to keep putting in the time and see what happens…

I have a question though? Just a question, so hopefully us newbies can just ask a question, without being called idoits…

Why is it we can get PCT and just about everyone on this site will send you were you need to go to get PCT… Even worse they will tell you excatly who to ask? Its all about the dollars…How much you making off the Old cats? Probably not much? Not like us Newbies spend…

All I am saying if it wasnt for us Newbies, Profits WOULD BE WAY DOWN for PCT companys and ASS companys…
Repeat business is good, but if you sitting idle your not making any money…

Someone Must be making money on sending us to PCT places from this site…

I just feel us Newbies are important to success…I have spent in less than 2 months on this site, 400 on PCT stuff…I dont have have anything else and the PCT stuff is getting dust on the bottles, but o well one day when I do have a source… I will have all the PCT stuff I need on hand…

Respect

Kuch

There is a big difference between nolva and test. At least here in the US. It is perfectly legal to buy and own research chemicals. The only time you are breaking the law is when you ingest them with out a prescription. Even getting caught with nolva tabs isn’t a huge deal-possession without a prescription.

On the other hand, getting caught with test or trying to buy it is much more serious. Wouldn’t you expect people to be discrete if they were passing around sources for coke or heroin on a board? Well, it’s the same thing.
It seems like because there are websites that sell them, people tend to forget that steroids are illegal, Very Illegal-at least in the US.

i remember i first joined this forum because it was the first forum i ofund. i wanted a sourse soo badly. i really ask, i just read theroguht the sectionsin hopes of mfinding one but, after a few month of reasearch i have found plenty. all it takes is research and my only advice is dont research for sourses here. this is not the correct FORUM for that.

Thanks for the reply…
firestanggt you are 100% correct …
I totally understand the hush hush world regarding sources, being discret etc…Just sucks, but life goes on…

And if anyone can respect that… its me…

I am alwasy careful in what I do…I need to remember that…

Your right steroids are illegal and can get you in heck of trouble… I guess sometimes Us new guys like myself forget that…We are playing with serious things here…
I do see what your saying, If I had a coke dealer would I just post it on this board… Nope I would not…

Would I hook a friend up, Probably Yes…Laugh out Loud…

Again thanks guys for all your post…
Learning alot and thankful for you guys…

Respect

Jace