Sources - My Research

how many of you guys actually have legit internet sources then you can get gear from, this is ridiculous I was on the pc for atleast 6 hours today just looking for a legit source and found literally 400 sites,i’ll do you guys a favor and post everyone which i found that was fake so you don’t have to bother wasting your time like I did

juicepharmacy - scammer
www.steroidspharmacy - fake
www.gear99.com - POSSIBLY FAKE
www.terepharmacy.com - fake/scam
www.worldwide-pharma.com - fake/scam
couter labs - fake/scam
MARSELL4BOLEX = was legit but no clue where the site went
pretty much any site you find on google or any site that looks thrown together in 10 min tops.

trust me i did a lot of searching on all this bs today,wasted my time

only sites that I know that are legit:
Balkan Pharmacuticals Balkan Pharmaceuticals - official factory - need medical certificate lol
Alinshop.org - basically all good reviews/know people who buy from there
www.hcg5000.net/ - don’t know from personal experience but I guess its legit

I know one more supposedly legit source but it’s pretty discreet,i might try it myself and if it turns up good I can prob pm it to certain people

i know I’ aren’t a regular or anything on the boards, but I would appreciate some help with this…if anyones up for it,pm me some suggestions of solid sources for powder/gear/HCG,i can’t use my site because it only ships to USA…later

if you learned something, you didn’t waste time.

however, i would not expect anyone sane to deal with you with all the extra ‘attention’ you will throw on them, far from discrete.

lol,too late for them…and I wouldn’t post them on the forums,maybe threw PMs if I know the person can be trusted

Hey, celltek,
here’s a question: why are you posting names of possible “legit” sources too? are you brain dead? i guess you didn’t bother to read that posting legit sources screws it up for people that use those sources? oh, i forgot you’re a noobe and that makes it okay, right?

Stop posting these kind of d/a posts, will you all please? Just don’t post the names of possible good (well, used to be good) sources for gear. Teach the noobes to read previous posts, and ask the non-postable questions in PM’s. my .02, end of rant.

KNB
all sources he mentioned have been tossed around here a thousand times. I get the idea behind not posting sources and I don’t go posting mine, but come’on. We may be able to shut-up the people on this board but we will never be able to stop the millions posting their sources on the other boards.

I think it’s pretty much a fact, if you sell online, people are going to talk about you online. It’s a hazard of the job.

why the hell are you whining about me posting some decent sources, I don’t think I’m really blowing there cover if you can google there site lol! yeah i am a noobe and no one gives a rats ass, I use to ask people for sources, but most of them are to greedy to give them out or just didn’t reply altogether, so whatever I’ll help people out now that I got some…I know how frustrating it is trying to find a decent one and where you won’t get scammed.

You didnt look hard enough if your legit means the same as mine. Go to google type in company and type scam after it that will clear up some of your info

Then whos the Best Domestic Source? LOL

I feel your pain, I think I finally got scammed it kind of pissed me off… Just dont understand why there are so many scammers out there…If the source was legit they would make way more money than scamming us of 100 dollars…

You will get flamed for this post… But at least you posted something all us newbies are feeling…

Thanks

there sure are alot of scammers, scammers like cheme one. Don’t do business with them. RJ offers me a refund I ask him for it, then refuses to live up to his end of the bargain. Was it because I asked you to send me a check R.J? Not to convinient that I won’t give you my credit card numbers so that you can’t scam me huh?

I offered you a refund almost 3 months ago. Why did you wait almost 3 months to respond?

Wait - you waited 3 months and called me a scammer in the open forum before even replying to my offer for a refund.

And let’s not forget that you were sent and resent your order 3 times.

FYI - our policy is that we will not resend without a seizure letter. Did you ever provide one? I never saw it if you did.

You have no proof that you didn’t receive all three shipments - yet we were still willing to give you a refund on May 14th.

I don’t give in to liars and cheats. As far as I can tell, you are both. You should have acted more responsibly, or at least check your PMs more than every 3 months.

The offer for a refund was removed after you called us a scammer.

Now you want me to mail you a check? Not going to happen. Not now - not ever.

I told you to drop this, and move on - but evidently that is too hard for you to do.

You have made threats to me. Either shit, or get off the pot - bitch. Threats are for pussies. Either do it, or shut up your fucking whining.

Our customer service is second to none. BUT - ChemOne will not tolerate threats, lies, and scammers such as yourself. Just a little tick we have.

props to chemone, nuf said.

yeah man chemone is legit,i KNOW there products work.

[quote]Tin Can wrote:
there sure are alot of scammers, scammers like cheme one. Don’t do business with them. RJ offers me a refund I ask him for it, then refuses to live up to his end of the bargain. Was it because I asked you to send me a check R.J? Not to convinient that I won’t give you my credit card numbers so that you can’t scam me huh?[/quote]

Give it a rest bro. Stop stalking RJ. Chemone is one of the best companies in this field and RJ is a standup guy.

Everyone time you start spewing 10 guys disagree with you so time to give it a rest.

Why would you say POSSIBLY FAKE about us? Check our References bro!