Sostonal 250 By IDS

Hey just went to the local gym slash supplemnt store looking to try out something and my man hooked me up with this product, he says its a combonation of Phera Plex, Superdrol, and Halodrol 50. He aslo says that it was banned within its first month because its sooo powerful. Anyone heard of this or its results let me know.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Testopen Blend 250mg
Kudzu root, Green Tea, Zinc aspartate, Pygeum africanum extract, Stinging nettle leaf extract, Urtica Dioica, Tongkat Ali (Malaysian Eurycoma Longfolia Jack), Doddler Seed
Propretary Blend 80,000mcg
4-Androstene-4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b, 17b-diol, 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17B-Hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 17a-methyl-17B-Hydroxy-5a-androst-2-ene
Bergamottin 50mg
Burpleurum 50mg
Hoelen 50mg

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate. The capsules used in this product are vegetable based and contain no bovine gelatin.

Nope. Never heard of this.

sustanol is by Webber pharmaceuticals which is owned by IDS. I found that out when i was researching a product called Mass Tabs by IDS which from what i’ve read is the same as sustenol but more of the dosage.

No you got it backwards, Mass Tabs is a watered down version of S. 250 b/c it only has one anabolic property in it, as S. 250 has 3. Since it was out and banned so quickly you can google it and only come up with like 5 results.

Sostonal 250 = the actives in Superdrol and Halodrol. Not sure what the other compound is.

i read that in the proprietary blend for mass tabs its halodrol, superdrol, and phera plex, just like in sustenol. i could be wrong. but ive been doing lots of research on mass tabs and they seem pretty strong.

How do you think a product like S-250 or Mass Tabs will compare with Methyl Masterdrol? Also is this, a Steroid or a PH ?

3 coumpounds of this product is Haladrol-50, Superdrol and Phera-plex!

That’s a whole lot of methyls to run concurrently.

[quote]brand wrote:
That’s a whole lot of methyls to run concurrently. [/quote]

Its only 10 mg of each…IMO it would be safer than running straight up superdrol at 30Mg ED. Phera-Plex and Haladrol isnt quite as harsh on the liver as SD is.

Per cap
25mg Halodrol, 5 mg superdrol, 5mg PP per cap.

2 caps is one serving.

[quote]Monkey23 wrote:
How do you think a product like S-250 or Mass Tabs will compare with Methyl Masterdrol? Also is this, a Steroid or a PH ?
[/quote]

appears to be 3 steroids in one.

[quote]iannotti wrote:
brand wrote:
That’s a whole lot of methyls to run concurrently.

Its only 10 mg of each…IMO it would be safer than running straight up superdrol at 30Mg ED. Phera-Plex and Haladrol isnt quite as harsh on the liver as SD is.

Per cap
25mg Halodrol, 5 mg superdrol, 5mg PP per cap.

2 caps is one serving.[/quote]

Ah, I see. I wasn’t aware of the dosing. It is like stacking a full Halodrol dose (50mg) with lose dose Superdrol and Phera. I’m sure it would work quite well.

Honestly I wouldnt take SD…Way to many sides from what I hear. Phera-Plex or Haladrol-50 would be a better option. An even better option would be just tried and true real AAS. Safer IMO…

Why not just buy some Enanthate???

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
Why not just buy some Enanthate???[/quote]

Some people are not in a position, usually employment related, where they wish to purchase illegal drugs.

[quote]brand wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
Why not just buy some Enanthate???

Some people are not in a position, usually employment related, where they wish to purchase illegal drugs. [/quote]

An cycle of test-en is usually cheaper than all these “designer” supplements.
Even a cartridge of fina applied with phlojel is cheaper, and you’ll get better results.

So is this product not as harsh as it seems, or is it a bad one ? Due to the dosage levels in each cap it shouldnt be too rough?