Sorry for Some Delays Answering

Yes I know about the Vinkofest, but i cant be there…special ops for work…

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Yep, we had Mighty_Stu and ACTrain for the past 4 days. Both very cool guys. We had a ton of fun.[/quote]

I know it’s not up to you to call the shots, but it would be nice if, in a future article, you explained what was learned from each member.

I am curious if each of them said anything or revealed something about their training/diet that was unconventional for you or the Biotest staff (I know the staff is into lifting) that was worth noting. For instance, Stu has been generous on sharing his wisdom with everyone (honestly, his character alone should qualify him for a trip out to Biotest; he’s a good dude) and revealed a trick in bringing up his calves: training the gastroc and soleus in different sessions.

For instance, if X or Stu said they do a particular lift with a certain rhythm, maybe filming them demonstrating their technique would be very cool.

ACTrain is amazing with his carb cycling knowledge (as is the user “elusive” whom I think you should fly out) and X is a big guy (same with C_C, another member who is extremely generous with his wisdom and time).

Lots of good people on the forums. I am sure it was hard to pick people.

God I’m addicted… I’m following like 3 or 4 threads all on the same project. I’m an empty cup a sponge waiting to adapt to your training principles. Bring it on.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
Wow CT, that’s pretty awesome that you’re actually bringing forum members in! X, Stu and ACTrain are all guys I tend to shut up and listen to. Are ye filming any of these exploits by any chance…?
And have you given any thought to inviting waylanderxx? A 20 year old with his strength levels who is closing in on a damn impressive 300lbs might be worth bringing in…

waylander is on our list. Cephalic Carnage was also invited, but scheduling was a problem.

Yes we are filming this, I don’t know what the plan is in this regard though.[/quote]

Woah, really? That would be cool as hell, what an opportunity. Thanks for even considering me to be a part of this.