Sorry for Some Delays Answering

Sorry about the delays. I’ve been traveling a lot and had to take care of some stuff. I’ll catch up tonight.

Back to Colorado for the launch of I, BODYBUILDER CT? hihihi :slight_smile:

Yeah, I like to browse your training & nutrition advice during my lunch hour. It’s unlike you to go 2 days without posting.

I hypothesize that I, BODYBUILDER and Anaconda will be out this week.

By the way CT, thanks for all the information you give out and your patience answering the questions. I’m learning a lot about training just reading through the Q&A.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
Yeah, I like to browse your training & nutrition advice during my lunch hour. It’s unlike you to go 2 days without posting.

I hypothesize that I, BODYBUILDER and Anaconda will be out this week.

By the way CT, thanks for all the information you give out and your patience answering the questions. I’m learning a lot about training just reading through the Q&A.[/quote]

No sure about that… we are on a project related to high threshold hypertrophy but that is not I, BODYBUILDER

CT Any idea when the I, Bodybuilder project will launch? I read a post 2 months ago from TC speaking about the it being revealed in 6 weeks.

That was around late July!

Rich

[quote]rich2323 wrote:
CT Any idea when the I, Bodybuilder project will launch? I read a post 2 months ago from TC speaking about the it being revealed in 6 weeks.

Rich[/quote]

Seconded

The I, bodybuilder question has been asked many times recently on many different threads with no answer. It’s gone from hype to hush. Hopefully with some of the new ‘signs’ it won’t be too much longer.

[quote]-Sigil- wrote:
rich2323 wrote:

Rich

Seconded [/quote]

thirded :slight_smile:

i think in one of these CT threads CT said a while ago it should be out late September
now we are pushing mid October!

suppose its better to wait and have it right than to put it out earlier with kinks
but hurry all ready :wink:

thanks for all this good info
you are definately part of the reaosn why i got acused of using steroids tonight

I thought it would be this week, because the price drop of the protocol supplements…guess we ll have to wait again… They have two new products coming out with I Bodybuilder…Anaconda and a new MAG-10(pulse protein…)

[quote]brentcozi wrote:
-Sigil- wrote:
rich2323 wrote:

Rich

Seconded

thirded :slight_smile:

i think in one of these CT threads CT said a while ago it should be out late September
now we are pushing mid October!

suppose its better to wait and have it right than to put it out earlier with kinks
but hurry all ready :wink:
[/quote]

It is because the project is constantly changing.

This week we brought some forum members to Colorado to talk shop and get their opinion.

Far from you apologizing for delay I think we all thank you for all the information you give out and your patience in answering the questions.

I wish I could of been a fly on the wall during that meeting, seeing how I live 1hr from CO Springs.

Rich

I look forward to the release of I-Bodybuilder!

[quote]rich2323 wrote:
I wish I could of been a fly on the wall during that meeting, seeing how I live 1hr from CO Springs.

Rich

I look forward to the release of I-Bodybuilder![/quote]

Maybe you could drop by… Professor X is coming tomorrow.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
rich2323 wrote:

Rich

Maybe you could drop by… Professor X is coming tomorrow.[/quote]

I hope some of THAT will get filmed!

Don’t worry about the delays, though - you’re still giving everyone more invaluable info weekly than most coaches (on the internet or not) do in a year. Also, like everyone else I can’t wait to see I, Bodybuilder finished, but I’d rather see it done when it’s completely done, not when it’s rushed onto the website just to satisfy the people asking the same two ‘When is _____ going to be out?’ questions (everyone knows what the second one is…). If it takes 6 months than so be it, it’s not like the world is going to end tomorrow.

Bartek

[quote]BiP wrote:
Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
rich2323 wrote:

Rich

Don’t worry about the delays, though - you’re still giving everyone more invaluable info weekly than most coaches (on the internet or not) do in a year. Also, like everyone else I can’t wait to see I, Bodybuilder finished, but I’d rather see it done when it’s completely done, not when it’s rushed onto the website just to satisfy the people asking the same two ‘When is _____ going to be out?’ questions (everyone knows what the second one is…). If it takes 6 months than so be it, it’s not like the world is going to end tomorrow.

Bartek[/quote]

Seriously, and this is important, it’s not about I Bodybuilder… it’s about the principles that helped us design that first workout.

The first I Bodybuilder workout is only an application of the foundation principles of High Threshold Hypertrophy training. We actually have techniques that are more advanced than what will be in the first program. But the first program is the door opening up to great things. And if you can’t master the basic principles, you will not be able to optimally gain from the more advanced stuff.

This week we brought some forum members to Colorado to talk shop and get their opinion.[/quote]

This is awesome. The fact that you’re bringing “customers” out to get their take on the training principles. This is great customer centricity.

Even better that Professor X, one of the biggest guys on the site, is going out there.

BiP wrote:
rich2323 wrote:

Rich

Bartek

Seriously, and this is important, it’s not about I Bodybuilder… it’s about the principles that helped us design that first workout.

The first I Bodybuilder workout is only an application of the foundation principles of High Threshold Hypertrophy training. We actually have techniques that are more advanced than what will be in the first program. But the first program is the door opening up to great things. And if you can’t master the basic principles, you will not be able to optimally gain from the more advanced stuff.[/quote]

Sounds good, I always like it when the actual principles behind a program are explained instead of just the routine being given. That’s what I liked about your “Beast Building” program - it didn’t just give me a chance to train but also to learn a lot about how things work, both in terms of the program design and the body itself. And, yeah, I did do it waaaay to early instead of listening to you, although at least I found out some of the reasons for why it shouldn’t be done by someone just out of the beginner stage…

Sorry if the next question has already been answered, by I stopped reading most of the I, B threads once they started concentrating on the supposed “6 week deadline”. As far as I remember, I, B is supposed to have multiple programs within it, right? So by the “first workout” do you mean the first stage (let’s call it the introductory stage) of I, B, or the entire I, B as a program introducing a trainee to all the new concepts, with more stuff focused on HTH coming in the future? In either case, will the details of the HTH principles be explained through I, B (again, like in Beast Building), or will they be explained on their own with I, B being given as an example of application? Might sound similar, but I think the focus of the articles would change depending on which option you go for.

(And here I am, posting about I, Bodybuilder after promising to myself to wait with all the questions until it’s out… Oh well, blame it on my delayed holiday)

Bartek

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

This week we brought some forum members to Colorado to talk shop and get their opinion.

This is awesome. The fact that you’re bringing “customers” out to get their take on the training principles. This is great customer centricity.

Even better that Professor X, one of the biggest guys on the site, is going out there.[/quote]

I’m glad my original comment about this whole program about having forum members take part to help really back up the claims that are being made has come to fruition. I look forward to I,Bodybuilder in its entirety when its completed and was wondering if there is a book on the horizon (obviously not anything soon with all the current tweaks) which will present I, Bodybuilder to the public a little more formally?

rich2323 wrote:

Rich

Maybe you could drop by… Professor X is coming tomorrow.[/quote]

wow. T-Nation is a strange animal