Soring Pain on the Side of my Shins....

I’ve been getting a soring pain on the side of my shins…its like right above my ankles on the side, and it hurts bad everytime I press down on the bone…I just started sprinting last week and started getting this pain last week after my run but then it went away after a few days.

I last sprinted on Tuesday, and its been hurting since then, is it just a recovery problem? That my legs haven’t fully recovered yet or should I go to a physician? Right now I’m putting ice on it cause its really sore in a bad way…

[quote]TheRevolver wrote:
I’ve been getting a soring pain on the side of my shins…its like right above my ankles on the side, and it hurts bad everytime I press down on the bone…I just started sprinting last week and started getting this pain last week after my run but then it went away after a few days.

I last sprinted on Tuesday, and its been hurting since then, is it just a recovery problem? That my legs haven’t fully recovered yet or should I go to a physician? Right now I’m putting ice on it cause its really sore in a bad way…[/quote]

i know exactly what you r talking about. I used to have excruciating pain on the side & on the front part of my shins. That was when i was starting playing soccer with buddies…i found that the more distance you have on your legs the pain goes away.Streching is v important to make you feel better. TMO it is a matter of your legs adapting to smt you were not doing before and their need their time. If this does not stop over time visit seek professional advice.
best
g