Soreness After Injection

What’s up guys I just started my first cyle.I pinned last night with 11/2 ml of sust 325 in each thigh for a frontload.the injections went good I pulled back on the plunger to check for blood no blood inject really slow and I held the pin in for a few secs pulled out all good no pain.well I woke up and it feals like I had a brutal leg session both quads are sore as hell no redness or swelling just muscle soreness. Well my question is is this normal? Also will I build a tolerance for the needle? I was a litlle shakey maybe this is why.I’m going to pin a glute tomorrow ill see if it happenes again.thanks for any help.

There will be pain in virgin muscles. A smaller volume will help initially but eventually you will get used to it. Moving the needle will also cause soreness near the skin. You’ll survive just fine

It’ll probably be sore for a week. I made the same mistake of injecting 1.5 ml into my thigh for the first shot. Sore as fuck, no redness and warm to the touch. Take some Advil.

Try heating the oil under hot/very warm water for a minute or two for future injections. 1 ml injections should be fine in the future.

is it normal to get pain with sustanon? when i use stanobolic i never got pain and got good pump on cycle.

I don’t think it was the sus it was my shaky hands and the volume I shot.I’m going to be shooting a little over 1/2ml instead of 1 1/2 ml so hopefully that will make a difference.thanks for the replys.

The only way ‘normal’ results can be predicted is if you use pharm grade AAS. The OP isn’t using pharm grade sustanon; that only comes 250mg/ml. Anything from a ugl carries some level of uncertainty. I assume stanobolic is from some sort of ugl. Stanazolol I assume, not sure what that has to do with the pain from sustanon though.

[quote]blades wrote:
I don’t think it was the sus it was my shaky hands and the volume I shot.I’m going to be shooting a little over 1/2ml instead of 1 1/2 ml so hopefully that will make a difference.thanks for the replys.[/quote]

Nope, It was the Sus that gave you pain. I am currently on 500mg PW 1 shot every 3 days. My first 2 shots Right and left glute were sore for about 5 days each. I have done 14 shots since and not one of those caused any soreness. It’s just getting the muscle used to the sust. You will be fine from here on out. Have fun and enjoy your gains!

I never had any pain and my 1st injection was 2ml of test cyp into my delts using a 20g 1.5" pin, never had any pain whatsoever.

[quote]AzCats wrote:
blades wrote:
I don’t think it was the sus it was my shaky hands and the volume I shot.I’m going to be shooting a little over 1/2ml instead of 1 1/2 ml so hopefully that will make a difference.thanks for the replys.

Nope, It was the Sus that gave you pain. I am currently on 500mg PW 1 shot every 3 days. My first 2 shots Right and left glute were sore for about 5 days each. I have done 14 shots since and not one of those caused any soreness. It’s just getting the muscle used to the sust. You will be fine from here on out. Have fun and enjoy your gains![/quote]

This is my guess also. I’ve had zero issues with Sus 250. But other stuff (forget the brand) gave me pain like no other. It felt like a week-long charlie horse in my ass-cheek. I’ve heard some blame this pain on other ingredients in the vial along with the oil. In the end and for me, it just wasn’t worth it. I tossed that shit out!

Yea it feals like I destroyed my legs a day ago it was kind of swelled up today.soreness is going away and last night I was having flu like symptoms chills and achy bones but its gone today.I inejected a 2 lines over a half ml today in the right glute we will see what happens.I’m hoping it was just because of the volume I shot in a virgin muscle.

Well legs are still sore not as sore but still affects walking. And my glute is a little sore also. I don’t know what to do I was thinking of trying a different vial or getting different stuff.

3 days is not a long time when it comes to muscle soreness from an injection. If you are still experiencing significant, week long, pain the second time around then worry about getting another batch of stuff.

Post isn’t up yet.

Forgot to add. Try a different vial. But don’t throw this one away, obviously. It cant hurt to try, but if it’s from the same place theres a good chance you have exactly the same stuff in each vial.

[quote]blades wrote:
Well legs are still sore not as sore but still affects walking. And my glute is a little sore also. I don’t know what to do I was thinking of trying a different vial or getting different stuff. [/quote]

I think you should just hang in there… First time around injections are a little tougher. I hate pinning quads, even after all these years.

Thanks for the support guys its just a little aggravating but ill deal with it. I’m just dreding the delt injections but ill cross that bridge when I get there.thanks again ill keep you guys updated if you care or not lol.

My legs always feel like I have a walnut in the muscle the day after I shoot and slowly goes away (usually about 4-5 days).
Delts never give me any problems and I was front loading with 3cc in them. My legs can only take about 2cc… work outs are a little hard on leg days if they fall on the first 3 days after shooting but the biggest problem is sitting on the toilet. That squat hurts the most…go figure…

B0nzz

I’ve injected pharm grade sust 250 before…it wasn’t the sust. It was, as Bonez pointed out in the beginning, due to your virgin muscles. As your cycle progresses the soreness/pain should stop after pinning. I’m on my third cycle and the first pinning left me sore the next day (not nearly as bad as my first cycle, but still there). It’s just one of the things that comes with AAS use.