T Nation

Sore Nipples - Gyno Help?

Right then,

I’ve been taking 19Nor for a couple of weeks now. I’m not really that serious about bodybuilding, more about sculpting and staying in shape, and I’ve done around 3 cycles over the last couple of year. I never had a problem before…

But, now, I have these sore nipples, especially the left one. No lumps or swelling, just as if you had run a marathon wearing a sandpaper vest. You know what I mean.

Please help me clear this in my mind. Is this gyno due to the Oestrogen imbalance (i.e. does that happen with 19nor) or is it a progesterone thing, which I know even less about.

I don’t have any anti-es on hand, but I just ordered Nolva, it’ll take a week to get here (if it even does). Should I stop my cycle, or will that just make things worse? Does anyone have any advice as to how I might get hold of some quicker if I do indeed need them.

Cheers,
Sparker

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Arimidex works well with 19nor. You might try some of it.

Nice one fellas,

that makes me feel a little better. I’ll stop for now, and wait on the antis before I go any further. Since getting sore, everything I read says “keep 'em on hand in case”… What didn’t I do!

Good luck
sparker

[quote]sparker wrote:
Nice one fellas,

that makes me feel a little better. I’ll stop for now, and wait on the antis before I go any further. Since getting sore, everything I read says “keep 'em on hand in case”… What didn’t I do!

Good luck
sparker[/quote]

Never understood why people keep advocating getting anciliaries “on-hand” when you can have already formed irreversible gyno growth before feeling major symptoms. How about just taking them?

I agree Moriarty.

Research + proper ancillaries = best chance of a good cycle

an arimidex a day keeps the gyno away

Maybe M can help`?