Sore Nipples - Gyno Help?

Right then,

I’ve been taking 19Nor for a couple of weeks now. I’m not really that serious about bodybuilding, more about sculpting and staying in shape, and I’ve done around 3 cycles over the last couple of year. I never had a problem before…

But, now, I have these sore nipples, especially the left one. No lumps or swelling, just as if you had run a marathon wearing a sandpaper vest. You know what I mean.

Please help me clear this in my mind. Is this gyno due to the Oestrogen imbalance (i.e. does that happen with 19nor) or is it a progesterone thing, which I know even less about.

I don’t have any anti-es on hand, but I just ordered Nolva, it’ll take a week to get here (if it even does). Should I stop my cycle, or will that just make things worse? Does anyone have any advice as to how I might get hold of some quicker if I do indeed need them.

Cheers,
Sparker

Arimidex works well with 19nor. You might try some of it.

Nice one fellas,

that makes me feel a little better. I’ll stop for now, and wait on the antis before I go any further. Since getting sore, everything I read says “keep 'em on hand in case”… What didn’t I do!

Good luck
sparker

[quote]sparker wrote:
Nice one fellas,

that makes me feel a little better. I’ll stop for now, and wait on the antis before I go any further. Since getting sore, everything I read says “keep 'em on hand in case”… What didn’t I do!

Good luck
sparker[/quote]

Never understood why people keep advocating getting anciliaries “on-hand” when you can have already formed irreversible gyno growth before feeling major symptoms. How about just taking them?

I agree Moriarty.

Research + proper ancillaries = best chance of a good cycle

an arimidex a day keeps the gyno away

Maybe M can help`?