T Nation

Sore Joints- Rebound XT Cause?

OK, been using it about 30 days and my knees are killing.
I thought I had read somewhere that some of the PCT choices can cause stiff sore joints . .
Any feedback is appreciated . …
BTW- form is gold on squats and I do use lots of fish oils, MSM and rub the knees with Traumeel

This is a new thing . .pain is just above the knee and lateral a bit- but not quite insertion of TFL …

Thanks again all
Please feel free to PM me if you have insider scoop

I’m going to as I’d really like to verify this . .

Thanks any and all . .

Yeah if you take too much of it or I suppose any AI, you lower estrogen too much. If your estrogen is too low, sore joints, I believe caused by less water in the joint area itself. Now thats not exactly a well-typed or thorough answer,

It’s probably becaue your dose is too high. If you’re running 3 caps a day/75mgs then that’s to much. You didn’t mention what your dose is so I can only speculate that it’s to high since I’ve come across a few guys how ran it to high and had the same problems. I’m pretty sure it also lowers cortisol levels.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
It’s probably becaue your dose is too high. If you’re running 3 caps a day/75mgs then that’s to much. You didn’t mention what your dose is so I can only speculate that it’s to high since I’ve come across a few guys how ran it to high and had the same problems. I’m pretty sure it also lowers cortisol levels. [/quote]

Sorry- my dose was/is 2 caps/day- but I’m 6’/ 240 @ about 13% BF . .
Ironically, the knees and shoulder have started to feel good again BUT it’s been about a week off of a PP/ Superdrol cycle . . .I thinkk it was the PH . .

R XT is still part of my PCT for another three weeks but all is feeling much better.

I guess next time if I do a cycle, I’ll take a major joint supplement along with the fish oils . . .

Sheeesh- all thiis and I look more like the guy who carries your lumber than Frank Zane :wink:

Thanks all for input

Glad to hear things are feeling better bro. Btw that’s a very respectable size. I’d say just try and hold it and then you can cut down to “Zane” like proportions later on.

LOL . .thanks Wideguy . .but you know how it is . .you hit 40 . .figure you have a decade more to
“mass up” and then pull a Stallone for the remainer of the trip . .

I have to say Waterbury’s stuff has been a boon for me . .just right in terms of volume/ intensity . .

We’ll just keep complimenting it with nutrition and supps along the way :wink:

Cheers buddy