Is it me or is this the most disappointing Soprano season ever? I see no continuity. The storyline is bland. Artie all of the sudden growing balls when the last time we saw him he was crying a a lil preteen schoolgirl. Vito in some little town hoping to get boinked?
Here are some ideas to make the season more exciting.
1)Anthony Jr. introduces Meadow into some Heroin. She gets addicted and goes to New York where she turns into a prostitute to support her habit. Her pimp is Phil Leotardo.
2) Paulie finds out he is gay as Vito helps him with his prostate problem.
3) Janice baby father is really Phil Leotardo!
4) Tony banging Dr. Melfi when Carmella walks in on them with Anthony Jr.
5) Phil whacking Christopher as he knows about Janice baby.
6) Artie takes roids and beefs up, and in a roid induced rage, kills Carmela in his restaurant.