Sopranos Spoiler

Can anybody fill me in on what happened. I missed it.

thanks,
Orange

[quote]orangecola wrote:
thanks,
Orange[/quote]

Tony killed Chris after they got into a car accident. Tony covered Chris’ nose while he was grasping for air and chocking on his blood.

Tony banged a ridiculously beautiful woman a few times.

Paulie’s mom died.

[quote]PGA wrote:
orangecola wrote:
thanks,
Orange

Tony killed Chris after they got into a car accident. Tony covered Chris’ nose while he was grasping for air and chocking on his blood.

Tony banged a ridiculously beautiful woman a few times.

Paulie’s mom died.[/quote]

We learn that Peyote helps you win at Roulette.

Finally some plot movement!

Wonder what Tony meant at the end when he said “I get it”. 3 episodes to go.
I think Phil lasts for 1 more episode.

We also learned that AJ is sounding like his father when he discusses his problems with the therapist.

Now that Tony has offed his heir apparent, does he bring AJ aboard?

Does Tony just self-destruct?

Don’t you have on-demand?

they reply it tonight and about 10 times all week.

anybody notice that for the 2nd week in a row we heard the song “comfortable numb” from the movie departed ?

Last week Tony was singing it when he came down to breakfast, tonight Chris put it in the cd player right before the accident.

And at the end, did he say “I get it” or “I did it” I heard “I get it” but both my parents swore he said “I did it”

–JB

I found a webiste with the premise for part 2 of season six i will print them below but don’t look unless you want spoilers.

84 THE SECOND COMING - May 20, 2007

Phil turns down Tony’s offer of compromise. New York attempts to hit Tony, he survives, but his driver Perry is killed. Shortly thereafter, the FBI picks Tony up and plays a tape of Little Carmine involved in the plan to hit him. Agent Harris tries to flip Tony but he refuses. Meanwhile, AJ despairs about the world and his future. Tony takes umbrage over a big affront to Meadow.

#85 THE BLUE COMET - June 3, 2007

This episode will be mostly in black and white and will run 80-90 minutes long and will chronicle many of the main character’s entrance into the mob. Tony contemplates a difficult choice given by Carmella. AJ inquires about going back to school. The FBI is preparing for “Plan B.” Silvio is demanding answers from New York but nobody over there is apologizing. Tony has a major breakthrough in a session with Dr. Melfi. Bobby is killed by New York in front of his son while coming out of a hobby train store. Silvio and Patsy are shot and killed by New York outside the Bada Bing.

Details about the final episode are out of sync but I will post them anyway

86 GOING HOME - June 10, 2007

The final episode will run 90-120 minutes. The former beachhouse will act as a refuge for Tony and his family. Tony thinks back to his first meeting with Dr. Melfi. Christopher and Meadow get offers from the west coast. Artie ponders a problem from his past. Benny Fazio shoots and kills Phil outside a gas station. Chris is driving Tony in Tony’s Cadilac Escalade when Chris loses control of the car and goes into a guardrail. Chris is gurgling blood and Tony has to put him out of his misery by choking him to death. Tony breaks down and cries uncontrollably. Some unexpected visitors arrive at the Soprano household. The final scene takes place in an old fashioned ice cream soda shop.

Before anybody gets post happy I am quite aware that Tony Killed Chris on Sunday’s episode. These where the spoilers that were posted before the airings on the 2nd part of season six. The spoilers also said uncle Junior wiould eventually kill himself.