T Nation

Soon to be Banned Supplements

With all that’s been happening recently with the FDA and whatnot, has anyone got a list of supplements on the chopping block to be banned?

Probably most of the PH’s they sell at various online retailers. If it has a chemical structure in its ingredients list. I’m guessing it will likely be pulled. I seriously doubt that any supplement that isn’t marketed as a steroid “supplement” will be pulled. Of course we all know the evils of protein powders and creatine so, who knows. /sarcasm.

I don’t know that much about the FDA rules but I do remember reading that sometime in 2010 (I think the 1st quater?) the FDA will start enforcing rules that all supplements are DSHEA compliant (pretty much all of the current “prohormones/designer steroids” aren’t besides 11-OXO). There is also some rules about cGMP which come into play, but I am unfamiliar with this (I think it has to do with manufacturing facilities being cGMP compliant?).

Anyone taken 11-oxo? I didn’t come up with much in the search

[quote]Solomon Grundy. wrote:
I seriously doubt that any supplement that isn’t marketed as a steroid “supplement” will be pulled.[/quote]

Oh shit… Hide the Anaconda and I,Bodybuilder!!!

Serious note, I wouldn’t mind them taking N.O. Xplode off the market. The only pump I got from it was from my sphincter taking a shit… Thanks a lot BSN, now I have a hemy!!

google HR 2749

I’m pissed about 6-oxo that was good shit expensive though, you can still get clones but this industry is getting out of hand. People just need to take personal reposibility for what they put in there body, if they did the fuckin gov. would’nt be taking all of our good supps. The assholes are going to force everyone to use the illegal stuff, which sould’nt be illegal either, it’s all bullshit and you can blame the media whores for that.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
With all that’s been happening recently with the FDA and whatnot, has anyone got a list of supplements on the chopping block to be banned? [/quote]

Who knows whats next. The most popular designer steroid left I think is Epistane.

I got an email from a website I’m a part of and they gave this small list:

19 Tren TFO
Beastdrol
Dieselbolan
Epi - Strong
Katanadrol

HAHAHAHA to both “beastdrol & dieselbolan” lol

yeah i can see them taking havoc/epi off the market.

lots of places have already pulled the havoc/epistane.

Epistane is a load of crap