T Nation

Son's Last Formal Parade on the Yard

Go get 'em, kid! On Nov 28th, he finds out if he goes to Nuke School or Pilot School (Pensacola). Firsties!!!

We are all Headhunters children

A sincere congrats to you and son, HH.

So…he’s adopted?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
So…he’s adopted?[/quote]

LOL! Good one, Prof!

I DO have an adopted child, a girl, but my sons are a product of my powerful and resplendent DNA! :slight_smile:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
A sincere congrats to you and son, HH.[/quote]

A sincere thank you! He got a 9-8-9 on some test that they give for pilot school, plus has a 3.9 GPA. So I’m guessing he’ll go pilot.

He truly is a fine young man.

Thanks again!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
So…he’s adopted?[/quote]

LOL! Good one, Prof!

I DO have an adopted child, a girl, but my sons are a product of my powerful and resplendent DNA! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

One more pic.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
We are all Headhunters children[/quote]

AKA Where’s Waldo IRL?

Forgive my ignorance but what is nuke school?

The nuclear arm for the military?

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
Forgive my ignorance but what is nuke school?

The nuclear arm for the military?[/quote]

Before you go out as the Nuclear Officer on a sub or ship, you have to train in nuclear power at a school in New Haven (I think that’s where it is).

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
We are all Headhunters children[/quote]

AKA Where’s Waldo IRL?[/quote]

Waldo is stuck somewhere in Plebeland. :slight_smile:

Congrats HH. hope all has been well with you my man!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Go get 'em, kid! On Nov 28th, he finds out if he goes to Nuke School or Pilot School (Pensacola). Firsties!!![/quote]

Good lordy I am getting old, I remember when you posted his acceptance.

Congratulate him on his service.

Sincere congratulations HH. To you, your boy and your family. I’m happy for you. Yes, I actually mean that.

Everytime I see Headhunter post I just remember that thread about him asking if he should get his daughter a vibrator, pure gold.

[quote]optheta wrote:
Everytime I see Headhunter post I just remember that thread about him asking if he should get his daughter a vibrator, pure gold.[/quote]

Psssst, Oph… I’m usually the first in line to goof on a victim, but I think it would be nice for a change to let HH’s thread stay somewhat respectable.

Maybe because I have a son around the same age, I can relate to HH’s sense of pride.

Not optheta’s fault if Headhunter is infamous for his idiotic argument baiting troll posts and other ridiculous stuff lol. You reap what you sow!

That is cool as hell about your kid though. You must be super proud.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Congrats HH. hope all has been well with you my man! [/quote]

Getting better by the day! Thanks, bro!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
Everytime I see Headhunter post I just remember that thread about him asking if he should get his daughter a vibrator, pure gold.[/quote]

Psssst, Oph… I’m usually the first in line to goof on a victim, but I think it would be nice for a change to let HH’s thread stay somewhat respectable.

Maybe because I have a son around the same age, I can relate to HH’s sense of pride. [/quote]

TY! Yeah, I’m proud but he did all the work. Of course, it helped that his mom is a prof at a uni, as was my mom.

He didn’t get any of my insanity either…lucky kid! :slight_smile:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Sincere congratulations HH. To you, your boy and your family. I’m happy for you. Yes, I actually mean that.[/quote]

Thank you, T! Shalom chaveri! :wink: