Songs To Lift To

Triple H’s theme gets me going. Pretend you walking to the ring and then spit out water everywhere and rip some weights.

2 Likes

I have been listening to them since they first came out…
Heres a few more…mind you these are tunes that put me in the right mind frame

1 Like
1 Like

Or anything else by Bolt Thrower, really. Those once Loyal, …for Victory! and Mercenary are my go-to albums.

1 Like

Anything by these two.

1 Like

I’ve had some very good times lifting to this:

I agree.

Too many guys think they’re Frank McGrath in one of the old Universal ads, sitting in their torn-up hoodie, in the zone, chiseling their body in the crucible of iron or some such shit. It’s lifting ffs; it’s recreation (“NOT THE WAY I DO IT!”…yeah, even the way you do it, buddy)

And anyone should know that you can chat in the gym and just walk away to do your next set without having to slowly extricate yourself from the conversation because the other guy understands you’re going to do a set and will continue right where you left off after.

1 Like

Man, I’m gonna give away how old I am. But for lifting, I like good ole classic rock.

Like this:

Or '80s glam metal, like this:

1 Like

Brojob!

1 Like

Even though im a teenager i must say im lovin that song!

Hickey in a butthole​:joy::joy: @Yogi1 if i used this song whilst lifting im sure id shit myself laughing especially whilst doing squats :joy::joy:

My 90s is showing

1 Like