Songs That Stick In Your Head

This thread is to list those songs that are dangerously sticky-- the ones you just can’t get out of your head, sometimes for days, sometimes for weeks.

Was listening to some John Prine, one of my favorite all time song writers when this came on:

Going on 3 days now. Amazing how much internal strength you can muster up from the sheer anger of a song playing silently over and over in your head…

You have been warned!

Again…have you heard?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

Again…have you heard?[/quote]

You beat me to it.

WARNING: don’t eat or drink something while watching this! Your keyboard will thank you…

My kids have this one sewn up.

They keep playing this song that starts “Oink, oink, I’m a little pig. My tail is curly and my nose is pink…”

It’s driving me mental - I keep singing it to myself.

[quote]Geebus wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Again…have you heard?

You beat me to it.[/quote]

mmm fuck damn your avatar pic is nice, Geebus. Something about that is very arousing…

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Geebus wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:

Again…have you heard?

You beat me to it.

mmm fuck damn your avatar pic is nice, Geebus. Something about that is very arousing…[/quote]

Now pretend the watermelon by her crotch is afterbirth and the watermelon is a newly born baby.

Arouse no more! hahaha.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

Again…have you heard?[/quote]

Great Family Guy episode:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1842929/family_guy_the_birds_the_word/

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]
I wonder if this is technically a rick roll, because you did not mislead us, you simply just led us.

I would pay good money to get this out of my head:

So I was trying to think of songs that get stuck there, and couldn’t think of any, until the damn Numa Numa song occurred to me, AND NOW IT’S STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!

Songs by Backstreet Boys, N’Sync, Katy Perry, all that teeny-bopper stuff. Songs you hate, but find that you know all the words.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
Songs by Backstreet Boys, N’Sync, Katy Perry, all that teeny-bopper stuff. Songs you hate, but find that you know all the words.[/quote]

Uh no. When I’m in the car it’s sports radio or CDs with only occasional radio that certainly would not include the aforementioned (and I use this term lightly) music.

If you have a teenage daughter you may be excused, otherwise turn it in

I like big butts and I can not lie.

You other fellas can’t deny.

That when a girl walks in with that itty bitty waist and that round thing in your face you get - SPRUNG!

Green Day- Jesus of Suburbia…but at least its a good fuckin song.

[quote]Mousse wrote:
I would pay good money to get this out of my head:

[/quote]

I HATE that commercial! I just can’t get it out of my head.

This song really freaking sticks in my head.