T Nation

Songs for Today

This is the thread to post a song or two that’s in the back of your mind (preferably one on youtube so I can listen to it at work).

Homeward Bound with Willie Nelson and Paul Simon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

Have you heard?

Since this thread needs at least one good song:

Metallica’s The Four Horsemen
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=zyq55YzJY3o&feature=related

5 minutes Alone, Pantera
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qshXOioiT7g

I’ve had this one stuck in my head lately.
Anything, Anything

Common feat Pharell- Universal Mind Control

its good to put on while you watch porno.

daddy yankee- machucando (i crush)

camron- going in (radio rip)
http://www.hiphopgame.com/player.php?id=6490

the beat is ill, its on some Kill Bill/Quintin Tarantino shit.

MGMT Justice remix N B.I.G mashup

Gyeaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9AfKcHwoP4

The Black Keys - I Got Mine

comical :smiley:

New great jam from Common (great beat)!!
Common - Universal Mind Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGGB-olkAi0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHvuXdhnieA

Primordial - Empire Falls

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

Have you heard?[/quote]

I have had that song in my head all week.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
New great jam from Common (great beat)!!
Common - Universal Mind Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGGB-olkAi0[/quote]

781 beat you.

… and being fly.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6VJBBETtsgI

thought this was pretty cool, one of my fav songs and my fav comic villain

[quote]esk221 wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
New great jam from Common (great beat)!!
Common - Universal Mind Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGGB-olkAi0

781 beat you.

… and being fly.[/quote]

you know you like it. its calling your name

That actually may be the first Common song I’ve liked. Ever.

Weezer- Troublemaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6YUyJJsN1A

[quote]esk221 wrote:
That actually may be the first Common song I’ve liked. Ever.[/quote]

probaly because its not a common Common song. i liked his song 6th sense too though. which is completely different.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMP__WRvv1Y