T Nation

Song ID

what’s the name of the first song? I’ll give you amazing oral if you find it.

LaFee-Heul Doch

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
LaFee-Heul Doch

[/quote]

That was fast. Thanks you.

ahh an English version…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
LaFee-Heul Doch

[/quote]

That was fast. Thanks you.[/quote]

I was promised amazing oral. I feel cheated. lol.
All I had to do was read the comments back one page.

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
I was promised amazing oral. I feel cheated. lol.
All I had to do was read the comments back one page.[/quote]

Haha you’re a genius. You definetely deserve some oral for that ingenuity.

How do you want it, Blaze? Fast or slow,?

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
I was promised amazing oral. I feel cheated. lol.
All I had to do was read the comments back one page.[/quote]

Haha you’re a genius. You definetely deserve some oral for that ingenuity.[/quote]

Take one for team Rockula, please!!!

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

Haha you’re a genius. You definetely deserve some oral for that ingenuity.[/quote]

Thank you, thank you (bows). It does feel good to be recognized.

Wait. So this thread ISN’T about Iron Dwarf either?

I feel upset, a little.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
I was promised amazing oral. I feel cheated. lol.
All I had to do was read the comments back one page.[/quote]

Haha you’re a genius. You definetely deserve some oral for that ingenuity.[/quote]

Take one for team Rockula, please!!![/quote]

Haha. Nikki can feel free to fill in for you :slight_smile: