Son of a Bitch, Buffalo!

Rivers!!

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
that NE game was so damn good!

solid great game

My chargers came through in the end. BOOYAH![/quote]

But this kind of performance won’t get it done against the Ravens next week. We MUST get better.

[quote]Grog15 wrote:
JaX Un wrote:

solid great game

My chargers came through in the end. BOOYAH!

But this kind of performance won’t get it done against the Ravens next week. We MUST get better.[/quote]

i said that exact same thing to my friend after he called me to discuss the football game. Sproles was nasty on some of those returns. I can’t tell if our o-line is shit, or if oaks D-line is just insanely good.

Ravens will be fun, rivers is going to have to step up and our o-line is going to have to find a way to not collapse.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
For the love of Christ! You are winning the fucking game. Take the fucking knee! And if you’re gonna run, cover the fuck up. You dumb son of a bitch. You had the Patriots beat and you fuck it up. JESUS!

DAMN! Fuck New England.[/quote]

YESSSS!!! Happy that the patriots won and that I am nowhere near Wol when he is in a bad mood. (^:

I gotta hand it to the Bills, they showed some light. They were able to capitalize at the right moments. However, I have to ALSO say that the Patriots are my team, and I’m glad they pulled it out in the end.

It wasn’t until maybe 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter that Brady started to feel comfy again. As long as he stays comfortable and the defensive line can stiffen up and stop the short passes underneath, I think we’ll fair ok this season.

Glad they one, but they are in for a bad season if they play like that against any other teams this year.

They need to take the toss to Maroney out of the fucking play book now.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:

solid great game

My chargers came through in the end. BOOYAH![/quote]

Hell yeah, I am so glad that Oakland lost. I had no idea that Darren Spoles was playing for San Diego, that guy might have been the most underrated guy to come out of college in his last year. He can literally run the distance on any given play, he is that explosive. Since we don’t have a team in LA, go Chargers!

Oh man, and I was all ready for an internet war, then it turns out to be about football!

Coincidentally I have family in the Buffalo, NY area, so there was a lot of disappointment those consecutive years. Eventually you learn to stop expecting anything.

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
Grog15 wrote:
JaX Un wrote:

solid great game

My chargers came through in the end. BOOYAH!

But this kind of performance won’t get it done against the Ravens next week. We MUST get better.

i said that exact same thing to my friend after he called me to discuss the football game. Sproles was nasty on some of those returns. I can’t tell if our o-line is shit, or if oaks D-line is just insanely good.

Ravens will be fun, rivers is going to have to step up and our o-line is going to have to find a way to not collapse.[/quote]

The O-line is going to get worse with Hardwicks injury. I fear he could be out for the whole season after he came out of the game.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
For the love of Christ! You are winning the fucking game. Take the fucking knee! And if you’re gonna run, cover the fuck up. You dumb son of a bitch. You had the Patriots beat and you fuck it up. JESUS!

DAMN! Fuck New England.

YESSSS!!! Happy that the patriots won and that I am nowhere near Wol when he is in a bad mood. (^:[/quote]

This Patriots fan is just relived that they pulled it out in the end. Wol…yikes! And he doesn’t even like Buffalo…imagine if it was a team he was rooting for…

Last 2mins…

“And the ball came out! Who’s Got it! The patriots do…”

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Sharp4850 wrote:
That was definitely the worst game I’ve ever watched the Patriots win. I can’t believe we managed to pull that off (by “we” I mean New England, I was born and raised there, not MN).
I just cringe at the thought of watching the Pats play like that against a team that really has their shit together.

Bill Bellichick should send the Bill’s Kick Returner a bouquet of roses.[/quote]

Are you kidding, you and me both know he’s just “focusing on the next game.” ;]

Guys, the idea behind the kick returner actually coming out of the end zone was to get rid of the 2 minute warning. Had he downed it, NE would have had 4 timeouts, a shitty bills offense, and a good defense to work with.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Sharp4850 wrote:
That was definitely the worst game I’ve ever watched the Patriots win. I can’t believe we managed to pull that off (by “we” I mean New England, I was born and raised there, not MN).
I just cringe at the thought of watching the Pats play like that against a team that really has their shit together.

Bill Bellichick should send the Bill’s Kick Returner a bouquet of roses.

Are you kidding, you and me both know he’s just “focusing on the next game.” ;][/quote]

focusing on the next game and cutting sleeves of a sweatshirt.

That was an entertaining game to watch. The last play by the Bills had me standing up and screaming, lol. I wish the Bills would have pulled it off, but oh well. GJ on Patriots shutting down T.O.

I think Bills might have a chance to make playoffs for the first time in 10 years, lollll…

Bills CB McKelvin’s lawn vandalized after Pats loss

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10076556/Bills-CB-McKelvin's-lawn-vandalized-after-Pats-loss

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Bills CB McKelvin’s lawn vandalized after Pats loss

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10076556/Bills-CB-McKelvin's-lawn-vandalized-after-Pats-loss [/quote]

haha i heard about that this morning.

sorta funny. lol.

I guess on that level it could be seen as kinda funny but if you consider that it could just be a first step in a direction that could become a downward trend…not so much.

I remember a World Cup years back where Columbia got knocked out due to an own goal. The guy responsible was walking out of a bar back at home a few days later and was gunned down. Apparently the shooter was kind enough to inform him of why he was doing it by saying “Thanks for the own goal” before squeezing the trigger.

If Kanye was with the Bills…