T Nation

Son, I LARP Hard-Corp(se)

I’m a douche.

This is not an account hack.

I’m a douche.

I apologize for the post which used to be in this space.

What does LARP stand for?

Yeah, wtf is a LARPer?

Live Action Role Playing

It’s term that’s been batted around the martial arts world of the internet for a while; it’s the same thing as a poser in this context.

I’m a douche.

I’m a douche.

[quote]Vash wrote:
Live Action Role Playing

It’s term that’s been batted around the martial arts world of the internet for a while; it’s the same thing as a poser in this context.[/quote]

It is Dungeons and Dragons with play acting. The word is over twenty years old, older than ARPAnet now that I think of it.

[quote]Elaikases wrote:
Vash wrote:
Live Action Role Playing

It’s term that’s been batted around the martial arts world of the internet for a while; it’s the same thing as a poser in this context.

It is Dungeons and Dragons with play acting. The word is over twenty years old, older than ARPAnet now that I think of it.

[/quote]

I KNEW it had some super-geek tie-ins.

Maybe I should run around the gym in my karate gi and scream “hadoken” while throwing tennis balls at people.

[quote]Vash wrote:
Elaikases wrote:
Vash wrote:
Live Action Role Playing

I KNEW it had some super-geek tie-ins.

Maybe I should run around the gym in my karate gi and scream “hadoken” while throwing tennis balls at people.[/quote]

I’m sure there’s a DBZ pen and paper RPG, but it’s best to stick with the old standby, D&D.

“LIGHTNING BOLT!”

[quote]Vash wrote:
I’m a douche.

I’m a douche.

I apologize for the post which used to be in this space.[/quote]

WTF???

[quote]TheG wrote:
Vash wrote:
I’m a douche.

I’m a douche.

WTF???[/quote]

I’ve requested this thread be deleted for several reasons.