Something's Wrong With My Butt

My left butt cheek is higher than the right. It almost seems as if my whole core is tilted to the right. Also, I think I can see maybe that my right leg is bigger than the left. I’ve only noticed this recently because I’m taking photos of myself in various positions every week because I am cutting.

In the photos where I noticed this, I’m not flexing at all, my feet are flat on the ground, but my left ass cheek is always higher. WTF?

Is this serious? I don’t know if it could be my back, or maybe my right leg and glute is bigger than my left, or vice versa?

One thing I was thinking about, when I was younger, I played soccer for about 6 years and always favored my right leg, also, now when I flex my quads even though I have a lot of fat I can see more definition in the right leg, it’s kinda like 4 murky bumps as opposed to 3, if you can understand that.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, this is pretty messed up in my opinion, to me it looks like it could be something major. Thanks again to those who take this seriously.

BTW, if somebody serious wants to help pm me and I can send you a photo, it’s really noticable.

Isn’t there something like one leg is always longer than the other? Maybe you never noticed till now. Also could be something to do with your spine/back problems. Also thanks for giving me a good laugh while reading this. Hope you find something that helps.

Any pain? If not, I wouldn’t worry too much. Add a lot of single leg work, and try some kneeling cable woodchops.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
Any pain? If not, I wouldn’t worry too much. Add a lot of single leg work, and try some kneeling cable woodchops.[/quote]

No pain whatsoever. I would have never known if I didn’t take the photos. I’ve never done single leg work in my life, and I’m starting to think that’s what it is.

Now, when I go to the single leg work and I’m much weaker in a leg, how do I bring it up even with the other?

Are you in to spankings?

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Are you in to spankings?[/quote]

Haha, just givin em.

[quote]danian1 wrote:
HoratioSandoval wrote:
Any pain? If not, I wouldn’t worry too much. Add a lot of single leg work, and try some kneeling cable woodchops.

No pain whatsoever. I would have never known if I didn’t take the photos. I’ve never done single leg work in my life, and I’m starting to think that’s what it is.

Now, when I go to the single leg work and I’m much weaker in a leg, how do I bring it up even with the other?[/quote]

It’s very hard to even out leg strength in my opinion. Just when you do single leg work, like lunges or stepups or split squats or whatever, start with your weaker leg.

Maybe youre just self-conscious because everyone is always picking on you.

[quote]danian1 wrote:
My left butt cheek is higher than the right. It almost seems as if my whole core is tilted to the right.[/quote]

What side do you normally lie on when your getting rammed from behind? Knee up, or legs straight with butt clenched?

I keed, I keed…

Or do I?

Just funning you. Might want to get your spinal alignment checked out.

Bob

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
danian1 wrote:
HoratioSandoval wrote:

Now, when I go to the single leg work and I’m much weaker in a leg, how do I bring it up even with the other?

It’s very hard to even out leg strength in my opinion. Just when you do single leg work, like lunges or stepups or split squats or whatever, start with your weaker leg.[/quote]

I think it’s even counterproductive. If both parts of your body are the same strenght visually you will not look even. There are differences in the tendon attachments of each limb. Some people are more even visually, but there are differences.

IMO it’s no big deal unless you are favoring one side too much and that’s injury potential.

Try some king deadlifts see if you are stronger on a leg if your stronger on the more muxcular leg then switch to only unilateral work for a couple of weeks if it;s real bad small difference just cut back on bilateral add more unilateral and do one extra set for weak leg if they are the same strength than it is natural if you look real close you almost always find a little more definition or size on one side.

Look at yourself in a mirror completely relaxed. Put one finger on the top of each iliac crest (left and right), which is the top of the pelvic bone one the left and right side.

If there is a significant difference, it can indicate a unilateral weakness in oblique strength, and more commonly, a tight illiotibial band on one side. For example, a high left illiac crest may mean weak obliques on the right side and a tight right illiotibial band.

You can test for oblique weakness by doing side planks, and if you find one, I recommend strengthening the weak side, and static stretching (30-90 second sets) for the “tight” side. As for the IT, I recommend lots of foam rolling for the tight IT band.

Haha.