Something Wrong with my Tricep?

I recently Dislocated my elbow. The swelling has gone down and I have alot of movement back already even though its only been two weeks. Can not completley straighten or bend my arm up just yet. down to the problem I can flex my forearm and bicep just fine, however my triceps has seemed to atrophy away and when i try and flex it it is very soft and small…What is the problem?

[quote]Dmune69 wrote:
I recently Dislocated my elbow. The swelling has gone down and I have alot of movement back already even though its only been two weeks. Can not completley straighten or bend my arm up just yet. down to the problem I can flex my forearm and bicep just fine, however my triceps has seemed to atrophy away and when i try and flex it it is very soft and small…What is the problem? [/quote]

Ummm how did you dislocate your elbow? I’m having a hard time imagining exactly how that would work unless you were doing insane rack pulls or something

Did you mean hyperextend by any chance? And how/what happened?

Did you see a doctor?

[quote]Tancredi wrote:

[quote]Dmune69 wrote:
I recently Dislocated my elbow. The swelling has gone down and I have alot of movement back already even though its only been two weeks. Can not completley straighten or bend my arm up just yet. down to the problem I can flex my forearm and bicep just fine, however my triceps has seemed to atrophy away and when i try and flex it it is very soft and small…What is the problem? [/quote]

Ummm how did you dislocate your elbow? I’m having a hard time imagining exactly how that would work unless you were doing insane rack pulls or something

Did you mean hyperextend by any chance? And how/what happened?

Did you see a doctor?[/quote]

first: douche

second: elbow buckle

Yes I went and saw a ortho I just recently had my checkup he said I was healing just fine and I could start using light weight again. No it was dislocated. It wasnt done in the gym however. I was out fooling around and had been drinking a little bit and was trying to show off on a trampoline.

Now my main concern is another dislocation happening when I am fully cleared to get back at some real weight