T Nation

Something That's Very Difficult

This is sick. Probably the coolest thing I’ve seen on youtube. Except for the 2004 Olympics clean and jerk…

I don’t think I will be wrestling him anytime soon. Specially since he just threw me up in the air with one hand.

Damn, thats very nice.

All of his strength for that came solely from listening from gym class heroe’s in the background

Wow!!! Very impressive.

That was sick.

Extra impressive for doing it with strength-sucking Supertramp playing in the background.

Good God.

HOLYSHIT!!!

NOW… thats what I call an Inspirational Lift.

that there is what I like to call a BA. Plus he didn’t have any problem balancing it either.

Wicked sick… OWNAGE!

Unbelievable. Wonder what his throws are?

It’s all momentum.

Wow. Unnecessary exercise of the week! Impressive never the less…

He is a thrower , it would be more specific for him (though quite general)
Incredible . He is quite a big guy (but tall too so he has to move it quite far) I can’t even do 50kg yet

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
It’s all momentum.[/quote]

Yea. momentum that he has to start. It’s also coordination, strength, balance, and technique.

[quote]JSopko wrote:
IL Cazzo wrote:
It’s all momentum.

Yea. momentum that he has to start. It’s also coordination, strength, balance, and technique.[/quote]

Ah yes but a little know fact is that lift was done in Austrailia and since gravity’s the opposite in that hemisphere the weight lifted its self. The hardest part of the lift has holding it onto the ground before he decided he was ready to let it pick itself up.

That’s the coolest thing since that vid of the guy in Finland or somewhere squatting 440 with no hands on the bar (just pinching it with his traps).

[quote]Pinto wrote:
That’s the coolest thing since that vid of the guy in Finland or somewhere squatting 440 with no hands on the bar (just pinching it with his traps).[/quote]

How can you say such a thing and not link…??

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Pinto wrote:
That’s the coolest thing since that vid of the guy in Finland or somewhere squatting 440 with no hands on the bar (just pinching it with his traps).

How can you say such a thing and not link…??[/quote]

Not quite what you were looking for, but hopefully this will hold you over until he links the 440 squat.