Something Tasty This Way Comes!

Like I said before TC, as soon as they go up for sale just go ahead and send me 4 boxes. You guys have my billing info, just save us both some time and throw them in a box!

TGIF to the max, can’t wait!!

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
…there are some trucks pulling up downstairs…[/quote]

I’ll save you some unnecessary unloading and inventorying. Please re-route one track to San Francisco, Zip 94159.

Any plans for P+F bars?

Thanks,
-Yustas

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:

…and Strawberry-flavored Low-Carb Grow!

[/quote]

When is Classic Grow! gonna get the strawberry love?
Daddy likes Classic, the texture can’t be beat.
Daddy likes strawberry.

Daddy would LOVE strawberry Classic!

Matt

Hopefully this is the thread to ask this question: Are the new Grow! bars an every day type food, or a sometimes food? That is, if I wanted to eat one of those suckers every day for breakfast, would that be sound nutritionally?

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Hopefully this is the thread to ask this question: Are the new Grow! bars an every day type food, or a sometimes food? That is, if I wanted to eat one of those suckers every day for breakfast, would that be sound nutritionally?[/quote]

Not sure whether this answers your question, but I’ve been having 1 or 2 bars a day for the past couple of weeks and I’m leaner and stronger now than I have been in many months.

Of course, I don’t attribute all, or even most, of my progress to eating them, but I think it shows that they likely didn’t hinder me.

Carbolin 19 might have had something to do with this, too :slight_smile:

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Hopefully this is the thread to ask this question: Are the new Grow! bars an every day type food, or a sometimes food? That is, if I wanted to eat one of those suckers every day for breakfast, would that be sound nutritionally?[/quote]

Nephorm,
You probably don’t want to eat too many of them or you’ll end up with a really dorky grin on your face…er, never mind. Eat all you want.

DB

Straaaaawberry. Can’t wait to try it!

thanks for the responses, that’s awesome!

Really looking forward to the strawberry myself. A good strawberry protein shake is tough to make on your own. Sure, you can toss some strawberries into a vanilla protein powder, but it just doesn’t taste all that great. Not sure why, but that’s always tasted a little like dirt smells to me.

Some Biotest fans request a peanut butter cup flavor of Grow!, but personally I don’t see a reason for this. Add a little natural PB into a chocolate Grow! and there you have it. (Probably my all time favorite shake recipe.)

But it’s not that simple with strawberry, so I’ve been aching for Low-Carb strawberry flavor myself for years.

Come on delivery truck! It’s Friday!

Friday morning, 4:30am in AZ… alarm goes off and I go to hit the snooze then remember… GROW! BARS TODAY.

So, I rush to my computer in my nightie, log on before brushing my teeth and NOTHING!

I’m so excited. This makes “payday, jeans day” even better!! Ah, what a Friday :slight_smile:

I can’t wait, I want to order

This is all too similar to the day they gave 'em out for free.

I want them.

I need them.

O baby,

O baby.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
This is all too similar to the day they gave 'em out for free.

I want them.

I need them.

O baby,

O baby.[/quote]

Could you put any MORE feeling into that plea? :slight_smile: I second it though, put 'em up for sale already! (please)

Would it be ok if I went on an all Grow! bar diet, I could eat 2 every 3 hours for the rest of my life and be a happy camper.

When I have parties, i’m gonna chop them into little squares and serve them on a tray with toothpicks.

When I sleep I’m gonna put one under my pillow so the grow fairy comes and gives me good dreams about chicks.

I can also use them for dunking in my coffe in the morning.

Deliriously yours,

V

[quote]SicTorn wrote:
Could you put any MORE feeling into that plea? :slight_smile: I second it though, put 'em up for sale already! (please)[/quote]

I’ll Grow! w’rassle for 'em!

I’ll rochambeau for them!

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
I’ll Grow! w’rassle for 'em!
[/quote]

Grow! pudding wrasslin? That might be a great way to make some cash on the side…