Something New on T-Nation

Today a great new feature was added to T-Nation, a member map! Check it out- http://www.T-Nation.com/tMap.do

This is an optional thing that we can take part in, you can be as specific as giving your zip code or just the country you live in. Why have this feature? Because the internet is vast, but our member map will make it possible to make some real world connections with like minded folks.

I just put my name under Salisbury, NC! You can also get to the member map via “Your Account”. Enjoy!

This is an awesome idea. I know it has been tried before, but it’s nice to have an ‘official’ members map built into T-Nation… instead of on some third party site.

This is a wonderful thing to have, I think it will help build an even stronger sense of community here. I’m a girl who’s serious about training, it would be great to make some connections with T-Vixens here in North Carolina!

For now I put Kabul, Afghanistan because that is where I am rotting at the moment, counting the days till I rotate home.This wont let me add a note of the actual Camp Im at.

NEAT!!!

cool

[quote]waltny wrote:
For now I put Kabul, Afghanistan because that is where I am rotting at the moment, counting the days till I rotate home.This wont let me add a note of the actual Camp Im at. [/quote]

Stay safe!