T Nation

Something New Already!

Come on Biotest, when are going to see something really cutting edge at the T-Nation Store. Anything new coming out soon? Oh, how I morn for the days of the original TRIBEX 500, Androsol, MAG-10, Ribose-C, M, and even Myostat.

They’ve been working on Anaconda, which [according to them] has the same, if not greater effects as MAG-10, for quite some time. It has been stated that they will not release it until it is perfect.

Yes, its a pain in the ass to wait… but A. it will probably be worth it, and B. its nice to see a company whose goal is to make the best product they can possibly make.

Oh… and since when is any of the Biotest supps (other than creatine, ZMA, and BCAA’s) not cutting edge? Also, I beleive I’ve read here that the current TRIBEX is more potent than any version in the past.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Also, I beleive I’ve read here that the current TRIBEX is more potent than any version in the past.[/quote]

You know, I took TRIBEX way back when it was first released like 8 years back or whenever it was, and I swear that the older formulas worked better. Even the Alpha Male, which is heralded as stronger than any TRIBEX formula, even that I think isn’t as strong as the original TRIBEX.

[quote]Dominator wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Also, I beleive I’ve read here that the current TRIBEX is more potent than any version in the past.

You know, I took TRIBEX way back when it was first released like 8 years back or whenever it was, and I swear that the older formulas worked better. Even the Alpha Male, which is heralded as stronger than any TRIBEX formula, even that I think isn’t as strong as the original TRIBEX.

[/quote]

This is pyschological response many people have to the first use of certain supplements.

Our current formulas are significantly stronger, but when Tribex was originally released people had no frame of reference since they hadn’t used a product as potent.