T Nation

Something I'm Sure Someone Else has Thought of

This just popped into my head the other day. If the most calories you get are from fat, would that make your body more suited to fat burning, and I mean without restricting carbs ridiculously, so you could be bigger leaner perhaps.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/my_experience_on_the_anabolic_diet?id=658379&pageNo=0

[quote]iceman187 wrote:
This just popped into my head the other day. If the most calories you get are from fat, would that make your body more suited to fat burning, and I mean without restricting carbs ridiculously, so you could be bigger leaner perhaps.[/quote]

6 yr member and this is your 20th post?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
iceman187 wrote:
This just popped into my head the other day. If the most calories you get are from fat, would that make your body more suited to fat burning, and I mean without restricting carbs ridiculously, so you could be bigger leaner perhaps.

6 yr member and this is your 20th post?[/quote]

I’m more surprised that he just came up with the AD! :slight_smile:

The OP and I share the unenviable trait of having fantastic ideas well after they have been discovered and exploited. Although I was thinking just the other day about a new program wherein I would do high rep squats, and drink large quantities of milk. Maybe worth looking into?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
iceman187 wrote:
This just popped into my head the other day. If the most calories you get are from fat, would that make your body more suited to fat burning, and I mean without restricting carbs ridiculously, so you could be bigger leaner perhaps.

6 yr member and this is your 20th post?

I’m more surprised that he just came up with the AD! :-)[/quote]

I just came up with this great idea for a website where you’d have daily articles about training and nutrition and then you can also have a forum where members can discuss ideas about training and other random stuff. Then, to top it all off, I’ll come out with a line of high quality supplements.

Oh wait…nevermind.

I thought of this cool new thingamajig -does calculations and will eventually allow people to communicate and navigate information from thousands of miles away - I shall christen this - the “man-puter”.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
iceman187 wrote:
This just popped into my head the other day. If the most calories you get are from fat, would that make your body more suited to fat burning, and I mean without restricting carbs ridiculously, so you could be bigger leaner perhaps.

6 yr member and this is your 20th post?

I’m more surprised that he just came up with the AD! :slight_smile:

I just came up with this great idea for a website where you’d have daily articles about training and nutrition and then you can also have a forum where members can discuss ideas about training and other random stuff. Then, to top it all off, I’ll come out with a line of high quality supplements.

Oh wait…nevermind.[/quote]

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
6 yr member and this is your 20th post?[/quote]

I got better things to do than post my entire life online, you’ve made 4412 posts in less than 3 years, go find some friends that you can talk to in person.

if you did low carb high fat yes, but if you just stuck with normal carb intake and still increased fats then no, youd just make things worse.

like others id say check out the AD, but its a hard diet to do.

[quote]iceman187 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
6 yr member and this is your 20th post?

I got better things to do than post my entire life online, you’ve made 4412 posts in less than 3 years, go find some friends that you can talk to in person.[/quote]

lol, busted me!

seriously though, I’m not ragging on your low post count. Rather your low post count over several years, yet you asked this retarded question. Thanks for playing. Maybe you should hang out with some friends that know a little about nutrition :stuck_out_tongue:

btw- just messin with ya, lighten up