Something I Think Everyone Should Do

I decided to just put PX on ignore and I highly encourage everyone else to do that…

Why you ask?

Cause this way I will not see anyone quoting him and I will be able to truly fully ignore him

While this may sound like an immature post, I actually think it is what will benefit everyone the most

Won’t happen sorry man. The truth is… this place is a lot more interesting with PX than without him.

who is professor x tho?

I’m here for you Jules :wink:

Done and done

[quote]zraw wrote:
I decided to just put PX on ignore and I highly encourage everyone else to do that…

Why you ask?

Cause this way I will not see anyone quoting him and I will be able to truly fully ignore him

While this may sound like an immature post, I actually think it is what will benefit everyone the most
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure his posts will still show up if someone quotes him.

[quote]zraw wrote:
this way I will not see anyone quoting him
[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]zraw wrote:

Why you ask?

[/quote]

Z, I love your thread and all that. I agree with the above posters that I think Prof X is an asset to the forums, and I will of course not be putting him on ignore.

I am, however, glad that you put him on ignore because it was really starting to affect your post quality. Writing posts that are just immaturely mean-spirited (e.g., the “ur fat” post directed at Prof X) should be beneath anyone purporting to contribute helpful advice to the boards. One thing that can be said for X is that he’s never violated basic civility, even if he is frequently less open to other viewpoints than most on the boards would prefer.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
One thing that can be said for X is that he’s never violated basic civility, even if he is frequently less open to other viewpoints than most on the boards would prefer.[/quote]

Eh, very debatable. If X spoke to people the way he writes to people on the boards, I don’t think “civil” would be a word anyone uses to describe him.

That being said, there are probably a dozen posters that should put X on ignore to keep the quality of the forums a bit higher.

[quote]zraw wrote:

Why you ask?

[/quote]

Z, I love your thread and all that. I agree with the above posters that I think Prof X is an asset to the forums, and I will of course not be putting him on ignore.

I am, however, glad that you put him on ignore because it was really starting to affect your post quality. Writing posts that are just immaturely mean-spirited (e.g., the “ur fat” post directed at Prof X) should be beneath anyone purporting to contribute helpful advice to the boards. One thing that can be said for X is that he’s never violated basic civility, even if he is frequently less open to other viewpoints than most on the boards would prefer.[/quote]

Agreed about the second part

Highly disagree about the first part though

The number of highly knowledgeable people that are just not posting on this site because of all this PX crap is higher than you think… and some of the guys im refering to are VERY accomplished… as in : would make me look like crap

disappointed

this is the sort of shit i would expect from infinite shore (who’s PX obsession is genuinely creepy) or browndisaster

PX adds alot to this forum, and has also built more muscle than most who post regularly

it would be a lot crappier without him imo

[quote]zraw wrote:

Why you ask?

[/quote]

I am, however, glad that you put him on ignore because it was really starting to affect your post quality. Writing posts that are just immaturely mean-spirited (e.g., the “ur fat” post directed at Prof X) should be beneath anyone purporting to contribute helpful advice to the boards. One thing that can be said for X is that he’s never violated basic civility, even if he is frequently less open to other viewpoints than most on the boards would prefer.[/quote]

x2

I will just say this

I wouldve prefered keeping Aaron Clark in here and losing PX

Ok bye

Anyways, im done posting in this thread but I do think the ppl that do not benefit at all from PX posts and completely disagree with him should just block him

Many guys will simply never listen to what he says

Its not even a “omg I hate him so much” thingy, sorry if anyone sees it that way

[quote]zraw wrote:

Why you ask?

[/quote]

wow, how do you do this? every other post I make commenting on X’s immature attitude does not get past the mods, even though I never use inappropriate language.

why do I have to show him reverence? he threatened me with a gun after I called him fat

I actually got use out reading the bb forum when guys like waylander and bonez were posting with zraw. Those people clearly achieved success in this, as they don’t feel the need like Prof X does to get his ego up on these forums.

Now all I see are Prof X’s ???/capslock broscience arguments, when clearly it’s possible to talk nicely about this sport of getting a pump and eating protein. I definitely can’t resist posting a few troll sentences at him to get him writing paragraphs in his own defense, so I’m adding him on ignore too.

[quote]zraw wrote:
The number of highly knowledgeable people that are just not posting on this site because of all this PX crap is higher than you think… and some of the guys im refering to are VERY accomplished… as in : would make me look like crap[/quote]

Like who?

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
why do I have to show him reverence? he threatened me with a gun after I called him fat

I actually got use out reading the bb forum when guys like waylander and bonez were posting with zraw. Those people clearly achieved success in this, as they don’t feel the need like Prof X does to get his ego up on these forums.

Now all I see are Prof X’s ???/capslock broscience arguments, when clearly it’s possible to talk nicely about this sport of getting a pump and eating protein. I definitely can’t resist posting a few troll sentences at him to get him writing paragraphs in his own defense, so I’m adding him on ignore too.[/quote]

thats a shame, X won’t be able to ask you for advice on how to get huge now

i haven’t seen any “broscience” from him, just offering his advice based on his own experience. If that is broscience, then I’d like to know why you are even on a forum. Why not just read pubmed studies instead of listening to people who have their own beliefs about things based on actual experience

personally i’m interested in how some of the people who got up to 220-250 train, how they eat, etc. If I wanted pubmed studies from idiots who don’t even look like they lift I wouldn’t be here

Is this a locker-room or a knitting club?

One thing that can be said for X is that he’s never violated basic civility[/quote]

AHAHAHAH!!! Good one.

Are you really that bothered by a guy on an online forum that you’re never gonna meet?